The Future Is The Past (Transformers G1 FanFiction)

Growing up, Vaughan Witwickey loved nothing more than to lay back in her bedroom and listen to music twenty four seven. Whether it be rock'n'roll, metal, hip hop, rap, she loves it all! One night when her computer goes all whacked up, she discovers some strange noises and beats in her headset. She makes music out of it, and without even knowing it she recreated the sick and epic Cybertronian musical beats which she names, Dubstep. To her, it seems too futuristic to be in the past.

Although she insists not to use her musical hobby to get money, thinking she'd not do so well and received negative comments, she decides to get a real job. At least to her anyways. One summer she decides to leave her home town of the big city of Toronto, Canada and live with her cousin Spike and uncle Sparkplug in Mission City, U.S.A. to try out the family business as an oil rig worker.

And her life can't get anymore adventurous when the three of them are invited to do work on a U.S. Naval Carrier. While on the job working, the ship gets attacked by a group of alien robots known as Decepticons, and are quickly saved by another group called the Autobots.

Her family befriends the Autobots and they become allies, fighting a long side them to protect Earth from Megatron and his Decepticons. Vaughan becomes fast friend with Jazz and Blaster who both share her love for music.

Along the way, the Autobots discover Vaughan's music and realize what she's made. But they aren't the only ones.....

How can Vaughan fight evil with Dubstep? There is only one way to find out.