Brandon

How you guys met.

Your P.O.V

I was walking around the streets of Los Angeles looking for a Starbucks.

"Siri can you tell me where the nearest Starbucks is" I wait for her response while continuing to walk.

"I'm sorry but I am not sure what you are asking" she replies.

I groan "oh my goodness this iphone is so damn stupid".

I bump into someone, while trying to figure out where the Starbucks is.

"Crap, I'm so sorry are you alright I'm super clumsy and I was looking for the nearest Starbucks and siri is acting weird and oh my god your drink spilt all over the ground" I try to help him up but fail completely.

"Its alright I got it" he gets up and dusts himself off.

"I'm sorry, let me buy you another drink from the place you bought yours" I smile at him.

"Well, I guess your in luck because I got my drink from Starbucks" he smiles and reaches out for my hand "I'll lead the way".

I grab his hand and we walk to Starbucks, when we arrive I buy him and myself a drink.

He turns to me"do you want to sit down for a moment, I want to get to know you".

I take a sip from my drink" sure what can go wrong".

We sit down "now I've been around you for thirty about minutes and I haven't gotten your name".

"My name's Brandon Arreaga, what's your name beautiful".

I smile "oh your too kind, my name is y/n ".

"Well y/n I'd like to get to know you a lot better , so if you don't mind I was wondering if we could exchange numbers".

I pull out my phone "that sounds like fun".