ZION???

I smell a THREESOME coming along

What's up guys...it's been a f*cking minute since I've been on here and I'm still getting settled in Arizona. I don't want to leave you guys hanging sooo...here's a request. Byeee love you all 😘

So this is for my girl Imani who has been so understanding with me

So this is for my girl Imani who has been so understanding with me. Here's the very first threesome request that I have posted ❤️

Imani's P.O.V

I giggle "Babe stop playing so much you know Zion is gonna be out the bathroom any second now".

He kisses my cheek "ok just one more kiss pleeeasee" he pouts.

I kiss his lips passionately "now that's enough babe".

I hear the bathroom door close and out comes Zion "did you and Nate start fortnite without me".

I shake my head "No, we've just been sitting here chilling" Nate wraps his arms around me "making out" I glare at him.

Zion sits down next to me and grabs his controller "since Imani doesn't know how to take someone out, Nate is going to be in charge of watching my back".

I cross my arms "that's not fair I know how to kill people on here" Zion grabs my chin and pecks my lips "sorry you think that, but you can't".

Nathan puts his controller down "did you just kiss my girlfriend" Zion puts his arm over my shoulder "I think you mean my girl".

They begin to go back and forth with each other "can you guys stop there's enough of me to go around" they stop arguing and smirk at each other.

I look between the two of them "is there something that I should know about, what's with the look" Nate nods his head at Zion and Zion starts to kiss down my neck "Z-Zion what are you doi-" Nate connects our lips together.

"Hush, you want us both so you here we are" I moan into his mouth and kiss him back with just as much passion.

Zion slowly begins to undress me and I pull away from Nate "what do you want beautiful" Zion takes off my bra massaging my breast's "I want you inside of me, both of you".

Zion chuckles and bites my shoulder "ok, where do you want me" I pull his shirt off and turn to Nate "you both decide".

I unbuckle his pants and they switch spots, Zion starts to kiss his way down my body all the way to my lower "stop teasing Z" he chuckles "if you want it that bad you should've told me earlier".

Before I could respond his mouth meets my lower "mmm you taste soooo good" Nate leaves love bites on my neck.

"I told you bro" Zion grabs my hips and pulls me closer to him "ohhhh my goodness" he chuckles and dips his tongue inside me.

My legs begin to shake "I'm gonna cum" he pulls away and kisses me on the lips allowing me to taste myself.

I begin to feel a coolness followed by a pressure behind me, I turn to see what it is but Zion pulls me back to him "focus on me baby".

I whimper as a feel a slight sting "I know baby, it'll be over soon" I nod my head and soon enough the pain is replaced by pleasure.

Zion aligns himself with me and thrusts in side me "fuck" I squeeze my eyes shut.

Nate kisses my back "are you alright, we can stop whenever you want" I moan "oh I'm better than alright".

Zion kisses my neck and as he thrusts in Nate thrusts out and vice versa.

My eyes roll to the back of my head and Zion begins to rub my clit "let it go" my legs begin to shake and I let out a loud moan.

After I come down from my high they both pull out "what about you two, you didn't cum".

Nate grabs my waist "I'm saving that for later" Zion smirks "same time next week".

I nod my head "same time next week".