Brandon

Do you still love me???

This was requested by Leo I hope you enjoy !!!!

Leo' P.O.V

Right now I'm sitting in me and Brandon's bed waiting for him to come home from the studio.

The door opens and closes "Bee is that you" I don't get a reply, so I'd do what any normal person would do, I grab my aluminum bat.

I walk out of our bedroom with caution, ready to swing on anyone who doesn't belong in this home.

I come around the corner and jump "what the hell babe you scared me, why didn't you say anything when I called your name" he shrugs and brushes past me then heads into our room "Brandon" he ignores me.

I go into our room and see him sitting on our bed on his phone "Brandon what's wrong" still no reply "Brandon can you please answer me".

He puts his phone down "Leo, do you still love me" I laugh and sit down next to him "why are laughing this is a serious question" I give him a hug "of course I still love you, why wouldn't I".

"You've been acting weird lately and you don't act the same when your around me, you'll be on the phone, then you hang up on an instan-" I cut him off "how long have we been together" he sighs "for two years almost".

I smile and nod my head "now think about your answer, you said almost right" he nods his head "how long have I been acting distant" he shrugs his shoulders "about two weeks maybe" I hug him "now think and tell me if you can give me answer to your own question".

He sits there for a moment and shakes his head "are you serious baby girl" I nod my head "I've been on the phone with Noah trying to figure out the perfect present for our anniversary, I've never stopped loving you and I never will".

He smiles then we hug each other "I love you so much" I smile and hug him even tighter "I love you too".

The other requests will be tomorrow, I hope you enjoy this Leo!