Brandon

Jealous girlfriend.

Your P.O.V
I'm sitting in bed scrolling through instagram when I come across this picture of Brandon and some girl.

(Brandon and Charlotte are goals, I'm sorry....)

"Who the hell, is this" the caption read 'had fun last night hope we can do it again ❤'

I start pacing the room "BRANDON ARREAGA" I hear footsteps and then brandon' door open "what's up baby" Brandon glances at me then looks back down at his phone.

"Who the hell is this and why is she putting a heart emoji at the end of the caption on this picture" I put the phone in his face. He steps back "woah, first off that picture is too close to my face. Second, me and the boys really need to finish up this track, I'm sure it's just a fan" he rushes back out of the room.

I throw my phone on the bed "he must think that I'm stupid or something, but it's fine".

I grab my phone and head downstairs into the living room.

I sit down on the couch and cut on the t.v, as I'm sitting there thoughts begin to run through my head 'am I not enough, would Brandon really cheat on me, what if he's been messing around with that girl, oh my god what if he asked her to be his girlfriend'. I sigh and put my head in my hands "hey baby what did you want to talk about aga- baby what's wrong" he puts his hands on shoulder.

I lift my head up "would you ever cheat on me Brandon" tears began to well up in my eyes. His face changes from concerned to shocked "absolutely not, why would you even ask something like that" I show him the picture on my phone, he chuckles "babe that's an old friend, that came down here with my sister, nothing else" I look at the floor.

He squats down in front of me "hey, look at me" he lifts my head up and looks me in the eyes "I would never, ever, ever cheat on you. I love you so much why would I throw us away just for something that's temporary" he kisses both of my hands then, my lips.

I smile and kiss him "I love you too bee babe and I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions before asking".

He smiles "don't apologize for feeling something, I cut you off trying to finish up with the guys when I should've been listening to you and you wouldn't have felt that way".