Nick

Jealous boyfriend.

This is for my buddy,my pal Gabi.

Gabi' P.O.V
Me and Nick decided to hang out with out the guys, go skating and get some pizza.

"Ok is everyone in the car, we don't need to do a head count do we"Edwin looks around to make sure that everyone is there.

I sigh"we're all here, there's no need to be such a dad Edwin".

He starts to drive"Well excuse me Gabi but if it weren't for my dad skills we would have left Austin and Nick in Las Vegas since they both got lost".

I look away from him knowing that he has a point.

I lay my head on Nicks shoulder, he looks down at me"you ok baby".

I nod my head"yea, I'm just ready for some pizza and to spend time with you".

He grabs our hands and intertwined them"I know I've been in the studio more than usual and so many dates have been cancelled at the last minute but I promise today is about you my baby" he kisses my hand.

We pull up to the skating rink"who's ready to get lit as fuckk" Zion hops out the car and starts hyping up Austin.

Everyone else heads inside the building"so what do you guys want to do first, eat pizza or go skate".

Brandon steps up"I think we should go skating first that way we can be lazy and eat pizza afterwards".

I high five him"I like the way you think Arreaga, skate then pizza whose with me".

Nick throws me over his shoulder"I'm with you".

We check in and get our roller skates"babe do you want to get matchin-" I turn and see he's talking with another girl.

"Hey, Brandon" I tap him on the shoulder.

"What's up short girl".

"Do you want to skate, it looks like Nick has his hands full"we both turn to look at him.

"I'm sure that she's just a fan"he starts to put on his skates.

"Well everyone is already out there in the rink, so we should go" I nod my head and follow behind him.

Me and the boys have been dancing/skating for about 30 minutes and Nick is still talking to that girl.

I lose my balance while trying to keep an eye on them and Brandon catches me before I hit the ground.

We both stand up and I give him a hug"thanks Brandon, I could've broken a bone or something".

"It was nothing, why don't we head over to the table Austin ordered some pizzas a few minutes ago".

We skate off the rink and look around for the boys.

Once we find them we have a seat at the table"so we have pepperoni,cheese,meat lovers,supreme and buffalo chicken".

I grab a few slices of pizza and began to stuff my face with the varieties of pizza.

Nick finally comes to the table and begins to eat not saying anything to me.

Me and Brandon start our own conversation about the new music video for prettymuch.

"Yea, the fans have been freaking out because we've been dropping hints".

We all finish eating and decide to go home.

~Skip Car Ride~

We make it to the house and Nick storms inside "babe what's wrong".

He slams the door to our room and I try to open it but I can't get inside.

"Nick open the fucking door" I begin to bang on the door.

It flies open and I get yanked inside "what the hell is this shit I'm looking at right now".

I grab his phone"its a picture of Brandon with me in the background, this doesn't explain why your mad though"

"First off you have them little ass shorts on showing off what is mine and second your with another guy we both know he wasn't looking or talking about the sun".

"Babe, he was talking about the lighting and since when do you get mad about me wearing shorts".

"You guys were even flirting all day today, while I was right there" he throws his phone on the bed.

"Ok and you spent your whole time talking with that girl, what happened to oh baby I promise we're going to spend time to day, the only thing we spent today was money".

"Oh so your jealous now"he smirks.

"Your the one getting pissed off at me about something that's not all that serious"I start to take my jacket off.

"You know what maybe I should put those little shorts on and walk around with them on for Brandon since that's what I do right".

I turn to leave but he grabs me by the waist and pulls me into a passionate kiss.

"He's not your boyfriend, the last time I checked I'm the one you lay down in bed with" he kisses me again.

Ok......there it is Gabi this is for ya girly I hope you enjoy 😊✨