Edwin

Jealousy is a horrible thing

This for Cay, I really hope you enjoy your request!!!

Cay's P.O.V

"So when we get to the boardwalk we can get some of their cotton candy because I know it's your favorite, then I'll go and play one of the games and get you the biggest teddy bear ever...how does that sound" he turns and looks at me.

I smile "it sounds perfect, I'm so happy we finally get a day to ourselves" he pulls me onto his lap and gives me a passionate kiss.

He pulls away "I'm happy too, I've missed you so much" I hug him tightly.

"Do you think we could have dinner at the perc-" the doorbell rings, Edwin gets up "I got it".

I nod my head and start to scroll through Instagram, he's been at the door for a few minutes so I get up to see what's taking so long.

Once I make it to the end of the hall I see a short girl with brown shoulder length hair "I don't know what to do, this has been our worst fight ever and I don't want to go back at the moment".

Edwin rubs her back "I'm sure you two will get through it" she breaks down and he pulls her into a hug "uhh, how about you go to the boardwalk with me and Cay" she immediately brightens up "thank you so much".

I walk up to the coat rack and gave me belongings "come on babe we're gonna be late for our day at the boardwalk" I look at the girl "who is this".

"This is my good friend Samantha, she's gonna be coming with us to the boardwalk" I nod my head and brush past her to get to the car "don't forget to lock the front door babe" she rushes and climbs into the front seat, I turn and look at Edwin to see if he's gonna say anything but he doesn't.

I sigh and climb into the backseat.

|SKIP CAR RIDE|

We arrive at the boardwalk and Edwin comes to open the door for me "thank you" he smiles "no problem baby".

I look around "can we go to the fish game, I want to get a fish" Samantha sighs "how about the bullseye game, eddy you can win me a teddy bear".

I open my mouth to say something but Edwin cuts me off "of course we can go to the bullseye game first" I sigh and follow in behind them.

He wins the game and Edwin turns to me "eddy I want that giant teddy bear with the sparkling bow" he turns around "of course".

She jumps into his arms and gives him a kiss on the cheek "thank you so much, this is the best day ever" (A/N please no spongebob quoting...someone's gonna do it anyways🤦🏾‍♀️)

Edwin turns to me "let's go to you-" I cut him off "I gonna catch an Uber home, you and Samantha can have the special day that was supposed to be mines. It's been weeks since it's just been us and when we have it all planned out you invite someone else, without asking me. Then she's all over you, your acting like she's been your girlfriend for three years".

Edwin looks around "baby stop your making a scene, people are starting to watch" I scoff "I don't give a damn, and since you want me to stop making a scene how about you take this stupid promise ring back" I take it off my hand and throw it on the ground.

He just stands and stares at it "I hope your happy you just lost your girlfriend" I storm off and climb into my Uber.

|SKIP CAR RIDE|

I get out the car and unlock our front door, I hang up my stuff and lock the door.

I head into our bedroom and grab his luggage "he wants to hang out with that stupid bitch he can take his stuff over there to her house".

I go into our closet and grab his fannypacks and Gucci outfits along with his other designer clothes, I take it to the tub and pour bleach all over it.

I hear the front door close and open "Baby what are you doing" I ignore him and continue to pack his things up.

I grab his shoes and throw it into the tub "I hope you like your things bleached" he grabs me by the waist and pulls me into his arms "I don't care about some bleached items, I care about losing the love of my life because of my stupid decisions" I push him away "I think it's a little to late for that" I walk back into the bedroom.

He pushes me onto the bed and climbs on top of me "queen, let me show you how much I love you, how much I appreciate your presence, how much I care about you" he kisses down my neck.

I moan softly "Edwin" he massages my breast applying a little pressure every now and then.

He lifts my shirt up and kisses down my stomach until he reaches my waist, he unbuttons my pants then slides them off.

"Baby you don't understand how much I love you" he unbuttons his pants and turns us over "why do you insist on making me so jealous babe" I take his shirt off and pull off his boxers.

He flips us back over and takes off my bra, he then pulls down my underwear and throws them to the side "tan hermosa".

He connects his mouth with my lower half "mmm, yess right there" I cry out when he pushes two fingers inside of me and does the come here motion "oh I'm about to cum" he pulls his fingers out and pulls down his boxers.

He aligns himself with me and thrust inside "ohh Edwin" I squeeze my eyes shut "look at me" I open my eyes and look him in his.

He kisses me with so much passion and at that moment I cry out "let it go baby" my eyes roll to the back of my head.

He lets me ride out my orgasm "I love you so much babygirl, I really do and I never meant to hurt you intentionally" I climb into his arms "we have a lot of things we need to work on and I shouldn't have lost my temper like that".

I kiss him on the lips "I love you too" he slips the promise ring on "Nunca más romperé esa promesa, te amo mucho bebé" he kisses my hand.