Austin

Thunderstorm buddies

Authors Note: I made that, it's my wallpaper on my phone

This is for Ja'Quana I hope you like it and thank you for being so patient

Ja'Quana's P.O.V

I'm awoken by loud thunderous sounds, I look to my right and see Austin still in bed.

I get up to go and get a glass of water but I'm startled by the rumble of thunder, I whimper and climb back into bed.

The thunder becomes more frequent and the room is lit up revealing the shadows of the trees.

Tears begin to well up in my eyes and I start to shake Austin "babe, babe wake up" he stirs but doesn't wake up.

I go to tap him again but I jump "A-Austin wake up" tears begin to stream down my face and his eyes flutter open.

He looks at me and immediately shoots up "what's wrong baby" I climb into his chest and he looks outside "babe it's okay, just calm down please".

He lays back down and pulls me into his chest "you can't stay up all night because this is bothering you" I whimper "I can and I will if I have to".

He grabs the firestick "then I guess we'll be staying up together, you wanna finish the second season of stranger things" I hug him and nod my head.

He kisses my forehead "please don't leave me here alone" he pulls me closer "I wouldn't ever now try to relax and take your mind off of it".

I cuddle into him and soon enough I fell asleep.

I'm sorry this is extremely short my writing brain is off in space. Thank you for begin patient girly.