Zion

Ugh, Possessive much

This one is for Manai, thank you for requesting I hope you enjoy!

Manai' P.O.V

"Babe I'm gonna go to Nova' house" I look at Zion and see him on the phone, he nods his head "be safe baby, love you" I smile and give him a kiss "love you too".

He hangs up the phone and shakes his head "go change first" I shake my head "no and what's wrong with it anyways".

He wraps his arms around my waist "your looking really beautiful in it and I don't want Nova to get any ideas".

I sigh "bae, he's not going to do anything" he goes into the closet and throws another outfits onto the bed "I'm not wearing that Zion".

"Yeah you are" I sigh "can you at least pick out something cute" he nods his head and goes back into the closet.

I grab my purse and run out the door "love you bae...sorry".

I get into my car and drive off to Nova' house.

|SKIP CAR RIDE|

I look at my phone and see I have seven missed calls and five text messages from Zion.

I sigh and shake my head "he be doing too damn much".

I knock on Nova' door "who is it" I roll my eyes "Nova open the damn door" the door flies open and I'm pulled into a hug "best friend, I missed you".

I laugh and walk into the living room "so how do you like California" he shrugs his shoulders "its alright so far but you make it amazing".

I laugh but I'm interrupted by doorbell "who is that, got a girl coming over" he shakes his head "nah, your the only person who I called over".

He opens the front door "oh, what's good bro" I see Zion "nothing much, is Manai here" Nova nods his head "yeah".

I come to the door "what's wrong Zion" he looks at the ground "I need help finishing this choreography for our new music video ".

I look at him suspiciously "are you being serious" he nods his head "yes baby I'm being serious".

I look at Nova "I gotta go best friend, how about I come over tomorrow" he nods his head "for sure".

I get into my car and Zion gets in the driver side "why did you run out of the house" I look at him "because you out here tryna make me change when there's no reason to do that".

He nods his head "yea there is when you wearing some little ass shorts out the house".

I cross my arms "you must really be worried about Nova taking your spot" he pulls into the driveway "I'm not worried about a thing babygirl".

He gets out the car and goes into the house "maybe I will go back over there" he stops and pushes me against the wall "stop fucking with me Nai".

I laugh "whatever" he gives me a kiss on the lips "love you babygirl and can you please put on something less revealing" I sigh "I want something in return".

He wraps his arms "anything" I smile and whisper in his ear.

He looks at me "oh really" I nod my head.

WHATS GOING ON GUYSS