Zion

Anniversary

This was requested by Misha, hope you enjoy ✨ Sorry it's late, I kinda had writers block for a minute and this is probably one of the longest imagines I have ever wrote coming in at 1500 words. I will say that y'all are going to need Jesus to bless you after read this.

Misha' P.O.V

I wake up to an empty bed "what the hell" I mutter to myself and then go on to call for my boyfriend "ZION".

I sigh and look at my phone, it's 11:30 in the morning and I over slept, it's also me and Zion' anniversary.

I get out of bed and head to the bathroom, there's a note on the door that reads.

I know your probably posses at me right now, but I promise to you baby there's a reason why I'm not holding you in my arms right now. Go in the bathroom and get dressed, there's breakfast on the table; a limo should be there to pick you up in a few happy anniversary baby girl.

                 ❤Zion💕

I open the bathroom door and gasp "I cannot believe he did all of this"

I close the door and get in the tub, afterwards I get dressed in the outfit he set out for me.

I do the rest of my hygiene routine since my hair is still wet I just leave it in its natural state then I head down the stairs and into the kitchen

"He did not make my favorite breakfast" there were crêpes, strawberries, an omelette, bacon and a mini cake that read happy anniversary.

I sit down and dig into my food, once I finish the doorbell rings.

I head to the door to see a limo driver "hello Mrs.Kuwonu I'll be your driver for today" I smile and shake his head.

We then head towards the limo, he opens the door for me and I come face to face with the love of my life.

I jump into his arms and kiss him passionately "oh my goodness, do you know that you are the best boyfriend in the whole entire world".