Brandon

Make up,Break up

Thanks for requesting , I hope you like it.

Giovanna' P.O.V

I just arrived at the PM house after going to the dance studio for a while.

I head into the house and hear laughing "Brandon you're too funny" my smile quickly disappeared, I'd know that voice anywhere Ashley Brandon' ex-girlfriend.

I go straight into the living room and see her sitting awfully close to my boyfriend, I turn and see the boys sitting on the other couch giving Brandon the wtf face.

Brandon smiles "yeah, I suppose so but you're pretty funny yourself".

I cross my arms then clear my throat "hi guys, what going on with you all" they mumble a quick nothing.

"Hey babe why didn't you come over here and give me a hug" I ignore him and continue to talk with the boys "you know I'm about to beat his ass, right" they all nod their head except Nick "yes and I think I'm going to go see my girl while you do that, does anybody want to go to the mall with us" all the boys hop up and rush out the living room.

I look at them "Brandon" she touches his shoulder "what's up Ash".

She leans her head on his shoulder "I miss yo-" I interrupt her "ok that's the last fucking straw, get out before I drag you out" she looks around "are you talking to me".

I roll my eyes "no bitch I'm talking to the wall, yes you" she stands up and shoves past me "you know where I'm at when you're ready for an actual relationship" I swing around and shove her out the door.

I storm upstairs and slams the door to our room.

I grab my suitcase and begin to get my clothes out of the closet packing them in "where are you going" I sigh in frustration "away from here" he kicks the the suitcase across the room "your not going anywhere".

I laugh "and you have me fucked up" I shove past him and into the bathroom so I can get my hygiene utensils.

"Baby can we just stop and talk for a moment" I laugh humorously "you want to talk, about what. About how you have that hoe all over you or the fact that you didn't notice your girlfriend when she entered the house, maybe we should talk about how she was touching you and you didn't stop her. I think that was enough talking, I'm obviously not wanted here so I'll just go home" I throw my things in my suitcase and I zip it up, rolling it to the door.

He grabs me by the waist pulling me back "baby girl you know I only love you, your my heart and soul, I can't lose you over something so stupid" I pull away from him.

"I don't want to be here right now, so if you'll excuse me I'll be taking my leave ".

He drops to his knees and grabs my hands "please please don't go, I love you baby, your wifey remember. L-look at the ring on your finger, the promise ring I gave to you. I made a-a promise that I'd love you forever please it won't happen again just don't leave" he breaks down into a fit of tears.

I drop to his level and hug him "that bitch better not step foot in this house again, not for a party, not for a song recording, not for anything and I don't want you near her" he nods his head.

I lift his head up and look into his eyes "I love you so much, but what you did was unacceptable" I give him a kiss on the lips and he smiles "it won't happen again I promise".

I stand up and smirk "oh and don't think your off the hook, you'll need a blanket and a pillow;you'll be sleeping on the couch for a while".

Ok that was something, hope it was fun to read...bye.