The 411

So everyone knows that I've been going back and forth with my biological father with this guardian and custody situation.

I'm proud to say that Arizona is my new home and I know I've been flip floppy I've just been trying to get myself together because this situation has literally destroyed me inside out, I even thought about deleting the constant PSA's but I want it to stay so people can understand ya know.

I'm still learning to be happy how to process my emotions and I'm getting better, like when I finally realized it was over I didn't know what to do.

My grandma and my aunt went back and forth with him for years, both of them sick my aunt who had multiple illnesses and my grandma who was paralyzed from the waist down in a wheelchair fought their asses off and it's over know, I wish they were here to see this but I also feel that was why she (my aunt) felt comfortable enough to go with god.

She promised my mom before she died that she would make sure I was safe that my brothers and sisters were safe and sadly I'm the only one who has seemed to get it right.

A day after it was over I just thought like this is it ya know, this is my home and I can feel safe and be happy and not depressed not wanting  to end everything.

My emotions have been a roller coaster and I'm trying to stabilize them as well as myself, I feel amazing I cried every night since then. that day I prayed because during that court date during our "break" I prayed and asked him to give me this happiness and he heard and I couldn't help but feel so joyous.

Thanks to whoever reads this, my life has been so crazy and now I'm here surrounded by positivity and it's time for me to live my best life.

I hope some of you will stick around and not think that I'm crazy or some shit because my emotions are everywhere and I get confused constantly or indecisive.

It's over and I feel so relieved like this weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.

❤️❤️❤️