Nick

Visiting you in New York.

Your P.O.V

"So have you decided what you want to do for the personal project" my best friend asks through the phone.

This is usually how all my days go, going to school, talking with my best friend and waiting for my boyfriend Nick to call.

I look at the designs I made for the personal project "yep I just finished up with my designs, now I just need to write the paper".

"Y/n you do know that the project isn't due until January 19".

I laugh "yea and your saying this because" I hear shuffling "I'm saying this because it's only October 20, your like three months early".

"Its better for me because I can laze the day away for the rest of the semester".

My doorbell rings "I'll call you right back there's someone at the door".

"Ok, bring a knife it might be a house robber" I laugh "there's an aluminum bat by the door I should be fine".

I hang up the phone and head downstairs "who is it" I yelled.

"Special delivery" Nick did say that he was sending me a present, this must be it.

I unlocked the door and open it "thank you, I just nee-".

"Hi baby girl" I look up and see my boyfriend, I jump into his arms "Oh my god I've missed you so much, what what are you doing here".

He hugs me tightly "Edwin just so happened to be showing us his city when I decided to drop by and see my baby".

"It's chilly out here you must be freezing, come in" I grab his hand and pull him inside.

He looks around "you haven't changed anything since I left" he kisses me on the cheek and heads to living room.

I sit down on the couch next to him "so how long are you guys going to be in the big Apple".

He intertwined our fingers "we have a show tonight but then we have to get going".

I lay down on his lap and look up at him "awww, I wish you could've at least stayed for the night but your here right now and that's all that matters".

He moves my curly hair out of my face "you took your Bantu knots out and your curls look beautiful, like always".

I smile "thanks babe, you have some new shoes and you look fire with them on, like you always do".

He picks me up and sits me on his lap "I know it's pretty late and I have to go soon so can we just sit here and enjoy each other's company".

I lay back on his chest "of course, when can I come visit you".

He kisses me on the head "whenever you want, it doesn't matter when".

I grab his hand "I'm gonna miss you when it's time for you to go".

He turns me around and gives me a kiss "Imma miss you too baby, you know I wish we could have more time for moments like this".

Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring

Nick looks down at his phone "Its Simon, I gotta take this".

"Hello...yeah...Right now...ok" he hangs up and sighs.

"I gotta head out, the plane is leaving soon" we both get up and walk towards the door.

I open the door and look at Nick, he pulls me into a hug "I love you baby girl, I'll call you once we land".

"Love you too babe" he kisses me and heads out the door.