BEANZ

You come home late.

Your P.O.V

I unlock the front door to the house and creep inside, closing the door behind me.

I tip toe past the living room, when I almost make it by the lights cut on and I stop mid step.

"Why are you coming back to the house late" Nick turns to me.

"Its not even late, you guys are doing way too much scaring people and stuff".

Zion clears his throat and looks at his watch "actually it's 12:45 and its obviously nighttime, so you have some explaining to do".

I scoff "oh puhlease you guys may be my best friends but y'all aren't my father, I can stay out late if I want to".

Austin whole heartedly laughs "you say that but when we're out too late you go all super saiyan on a guy".

I shake my head and continue to walk upstairs "it's not as serious as you guys are making it".

When I reach the top of the stairs I am greeted by Edwin and Brandon.

"Not that serious, what if someone would have grabbed you and took you" Edwin states.

"Exactly, you could've at least called one of us and told us you were going to be out late and we would've picked you up from wherever you were at" Brandon scolds me.

"Where were you at anyways" Austin questions.

"For all of you guys information I was out at the recording studio".

"We have a recording studio here" the guys say all at once.

I groan shoving past Brandon and Edwin.

I walk up to my room and slam the door.

"Just tell us if your going to be out late and we'll come get you ok"Edwin shouts through the door.

"Goodnight, love you" Zion shouts.