Austin

Liar Liar Pants on Fire......Maybe Not

Remember requests are still open, you can private message me or leave it in the comment section...please leave all the required information!!! FACE REVEAL AT THE END ??? DON'T SKIP THE STORY THOUGH, LOVE YALL ♥️

Your P.O.V

Austin has been ignoring me lately, he's supposed to be taking me on a date but we've been at Syco Records all day.

I lay down on the couch and look at Brandon "do you know what time you guys get out of here" he nods his head "since we're almost finished with the album we'll only be two more hours".

I sigh "that'll be at 10:00 me and Austin have a date at 9:00" Zion laughs "sorry to break it to you but your not getting that date".

I frown and storm out of the room, I pull out my phone.

Hello

Y/N is that you and are you crying

No I'm not crying, I'm just catching a cold

What's wrong

Can I come to your house and I'll explain everything

Yea sure, I'll send you an Uber...where are you

I'm at Syco Records

He'll be there in about five minutes

Ok,thanks

I walk back into the studio and see Austin sitting on the couch next to Zion.

I grab my bag "babe,where are you going" I ignore him and continue to put my things in my bag.

He grabs my hand "baby what's wrong" I shake my head and snatch my hand away from him "like you don't know, oh and I'm leaving by the way".

He reaches for me but I rush out the door "what do you mean your leaving...are you breaking up with me, what's going on".

A horn beeps and I see my Uber outside, I get in the Uber "goodbye Austin".

•SKIP CAR RIDE•

I close the car door and head into the apartment building "Harvey open the door I'm here" the door flies open and I'm pulled into a hug.

I immediately breakdown "what's wrong love" I wipe my tears "he lied, again this is the third time".

He closes the door and leads me to the couch "that date didn't happen huh" I shake my head "he's gonna be in the studio until ten" he crosses his arms "can I beat his ass".

I laugh "no Harvey you can't beat his ass...yet" I lay down on the couch "want me to turn to Reign".

I nod my head "yea, I still want to see if she comes back to Francis or not".

Five minutes into the show and I doze off.

"She's my fucking girlfriend I don't need you telling me how I should treat her so if you'll excuse me I'll be taking her home" he chuckles "she doesn't want to go home with you why do you think she came here, why didn't she just go 'home' or better yet why did she leave the studio".

"Just move out my way so I can get my girlfriend" I sit up and see Austin at the door arguing with Harvey.

He looks to the side and sees me "baby come here please" I look the ground "princess come here".

I stand up and stop next to Harvey "why didn't you tell me that our date wasn't going to happen" he sighs "if you'd just come home with me I can explain everything, honestly and if you don't like my respond I will bring you back over here I give you my word".

I nod my head "fine" I hug Harvey "let me know if I have to come over there and whoop some ass" Austin rolls his eyes.

I walk out the apartment building and into the car.

•SKIP CAR RIDE•

I unlock the house door and sit down on the living room couch waiting for Austin to come inside.

He sits down next to me and I scoot over "you brought me here so explain" he sighs "yea time in the studio was going to end at 10:00 but that wasn't going to stop me from taking you on your date, I told you 9:00 because I figured you wouldn't flip out over a one hour difference" he stands up "will you follow me".

He leads my to the basement and tears well up in my eyes "I only told you a little white lie".

"Now please tell me will you stay because I order pizza and buffalo wings, I also begged Simon to let me have off tomorrow" I jump into his arms and kiss him passionately "I love you so much Austin" he chuckles "I love you too my chocolate queen"

My phone begins to ring and I see it's Harvey FaceTiming me, I look at Austin "go ahead and answer it".

"So what happened are you coming back or no, did he have a good reason" I hear clattering in the background "babe who are you talking to, is that y/n".

I hear footsteps and Harvey face switches to Jonathan "hey y/n how are you doing" I look at Austin and smile "I'm doing amazing now".

He looks off to the side "our baby about to get some act right tonight" he fake sobs and Harvey kisses his cheek "I know something is wrong with my man".

I shook my head "I'm about to let you go and tell Austin if he mess up I will not hesitate to come over there and go stomp the yard on dat ass" I smile "ok love you" I hang up the phone.

Austin wraps his arms around my waist "now where were we" he pulls me into a kiss.

SORRY I LIED IM DOING A INFORMATION PAGE ON ME NEXT!!!