PSA ✨

So I've been gone for months now and I should be writing requests, it's not that I don't have ideas it's just this seems like a job to me and I don't want to disappoint you guys without disappointing myself. With that being said I think I'm done with writing on these books for now, I love writing and I can't left my love for writing disappear. I've lost a lot of people this year and everything is so different right now, this has been amazing with you guys and I thank you all for everything. I feel like I'm letting you all down by writing this but I can't do this anymore, I need to recover from the beginning of this year and actually feel everything that has happened, I need to let things bother me and upset me because these few months I've honestly been completely numb to every emotions except happiness. Maybe I'll come back, maybe it'll be something different than these few books but I promise to you all that I will come back just not soon. I hope I didn't let any of you down with this because so many of you had requests but I just can't anymore and I am so sorry to all of you but I'm changing and it's apart of life. I'm still here just not here.

Thank you all for this amazing time and I love you all deeply and when I say that I really mean it I do but this is it for me, writing is something I love and when it doesn't seem fun or like a job I need to start where that feeling began.

I love you guys so much thank you for reading all of my books unfinished and finished, I haven't met people so amazing, love you all ❤️.

And remember I'm always here 👌🏾✌🏾