Edwin

Newly weds moving home.

This is for Izzy, thank you for requesting and I hope you like it.

Izzy' P.O.V

I sigh sitting the picture of me and Edwin on the table by the front door.

I feel arms wrap around me and I immediately know who it is "was that everything" he asks kissing my shoulder.

I nod my head sitting down on the couch "Edwin".

He turns and looks at me "what's up baby".

I look at the ground, he sits down next to me, resting his hand on my thigh "you alright".

I sigh "do you think we made the right decision with buying this house, you know because we'll both be gone most of the time and an apartment may have been better simply because it's smaller a-an".

"Look at me" he grabs my hands.

I lift my head up my curls falling blocking my vision.

"We are going to be fine, ok".

"What about our parents what will they say, do you think they'll like the house, what about the guys oh my god what about Simon what if he gets angry because we're doing this, will this make the fans mad, will this ruin the band, oh my god I've been so inconsiderate" I put my head in my hands.

He lifts my head up "baby we are going to be fine, as far as I'm concerned everyone likes the house, I just talked with the guys and Simon. Our parents even called us earlier and told us the house was beautiful. Baby we've been getting tons of love from the fans and they are happy that I'm happy. Everything is fine, I promise and I wouldn't want you to think any other way" he lifts my head up and kisses me passionately.

We pull away and I giggle "your right we are fine, you know how I worry sometimes".

He chuckles "sometimes is an understatement my beautiful wife".

He pulls me into his arms "I love you so much Edwin Honoret".

He kisses me "I love you too my bubbly, curly haired goddess".

I sigh in content "this is everything I dreamed of I don't understand why I got so nervous in the first place".

Here you are Izzy, I hope I was spot on with this. Hope you enjoy!!!