BEANZ

Trip to Las Vegas

Your P.O.V

"y/n get up we gotta go to Vegas" someone snatches my blanket off of me.

I turn around and see Brandon "chop chop we don't have all day".

I groan "can I just go in my pajamas, then change when we get to Vegas".

Edwin sticks his head inside my room "sure, do you have everything because Zion is going to be up here in a minute to get your stuff".

I get out of bed and put on my booties "yea, I'm just really lazy today so I'm staying in my pajamas".

Zion comes in and ruffles my hair "you want to do something about your hair,put it in a bun maybe".

I shake my head "nope, I'm gonna leave it just like this, in its wild natural state" I put my hoodie on my head.

I put on my backpack then I grab my pillow and blanket "let's go, we about to go to Vegas" I run down the staircase and out the front door only to bump into Austin.

He grabs me before I fall "Woah, there tiger don't you think you should tone it down just a little bit".

I pick up my pillow and blanket, Zion is sitting the rest of the stuff in the car.

"Do we have a seating chart" I ask Edwin.

He looks up from his phone "uhh, yes I'm sitting in the third row with Zion, you and Austin will sit in the second row and Brandon will sit in the front while Nick drives us there".

Nick finally comes out of the house because he took his sweet time getting ready.

We all packed inside the car and began our drive to Vegas.

I put my seat down then curl up in my blanket and went back to sleep.

~1 hour later~

"Wake up y/n so she can get something to eat".

Someone starts to shake me and I get startled by this "What, Whats going on".

Brandon chuckles from the front seat "nothing, just wanted to know what you wanted from wing stop".

I glare at him "your kidding me, you guys know what I would order from there".

Austin shoves me lightly "calm down kiddo".

I smack on the shoulder "I will bite you Austin".

"You do know that I'm the lion of the group" he takes his hair out of the ponytail and shakes it.

I giggle "you couldn't beat the lioness if you tried" I take my hoodie off.

He sighs in defeat "you win this time, but next time I shall win in my dreams at least" he mutters the last part and looks out the car window

~Skip Rest of Car Ride~

We arrive at the hotel and bring our stuff inside the hotel suite we rented for the day.

"Remind me again why we packed so much stuff if we aren't even spending the night" I sit down on the large bed.

"Just to make us all feel special, ya know" Zion ruffles my hair.

"Let go out and see some stuff" Zion pulls me up and drags me to the door.

I snatch away from him "I'm not even dressed up yet, gosh".

He sighs and points to the bathroom "can you make this quick and not pull a Nick today".

I grab my bag and get my clothes, hygiene products and head into the bathroom.

~30 minutes later~

I come out of the bathroom and see everyone at the door waiting.

Brandon gets up from the floor "about time you came out the bathroom".

I roll my eyes "I needed to freshen up".

Edwin clears his throat "Ok, why don't we just head out so we can get to the adventuredome".

We exit the hotel and begin our journey down the streets of Las Vegas.

We soon arrive at adventuredome "ooo, can we get on the zip line" I jump up and down eagerly.

We get to ride "where's Austin" Edwin begins to look around.

"Yea, I don't see Nick either".

I groan "leave it up to them two to get lost in Vegas".

I pull out my phone and dial Austin' number.

"Hey where are you guys".

"We're by the whirlwind you guys need to head over here".

He chuckles "what do you mean you guys".

"I mean you and Nick, what else would I mean by you guys".

"Your really funny y/n".

"Austin I'm not joking you guys need to come on".

"y/n Nick isn't with me".

"Oh my god, now we have two people to find".

"Wait I think I see him over there by the corndog stand".

I hang up the phone "ugh, why does this always happen".

Edwin sighs "Nick isn't picking up his phone".

"Austin said he's at the corndog stand".

"Sup guys" Austin and Nick are standing there eating a large corndog.

I smack both of them on the arms repeatedly "why do you guys always do these things" I laugh.

"Yea, you scared the hell out of us all" everyone nods in agreement.

"Lets get on some rides" Austin hands Nick his corndog then runs to the whirlwind.

"Nope you have to wait until your food digests" Edwin points to the bench, Austin walks back reluctant.