Zion

Forgotten anniversary

Your P.O.V
I feel around the bed for my boyfriend Zion, I'm only met with the coldness of an empty space.

I get up hoping he's downstairs in the living room with the boys but he isn't.

I knock on Austin's door "come in" I hear him say faintly.

I open the door "Austin do you know where Zion is, I can't find him anywhere".

He shakes his head "Yea, he was supposed to be meeting up with one of his friends I think her name is Mya".

I nod my head "thanks Austin, I'm about to call him and see when he's coming back".

I close the door and head back upstairs to me and Zion' room.

I take my phone off the charger and dial his number.

"Whats up shorty" he asks.

"When are you coming back to the house".

He chuckles "in like an hour or so,why".

"You don't know do you" my voice breaking.

"Know what, are you ok baby" concern filling his voice.

"I don't know Zion am I okay, because I was just told that you're hanging out with Mya and I don't have a problem with that, but today is important and I can't believe you don't remember" tears streaming down my face.

"What is so important about today, it's not like it's our anni- oh shit baby I'm so sorry".

I hang up the phone and lay back down, I dial my mom's phone number.

After ringing a few time she answered "Hi sweetheart how are you today".

"Mom, he forgot our anniversary and I've been trying so hard to be patient with him and I don't know what to do".

"Calm down sweetie, let him explain why he forgot, don't go off on him right away".

"Mom he was with his friend Mya, that's not cool and then he remembers at the last minute".

"If you need me to come and get you I will, I don't want you to kill him now".

"I'm not going to kill anyone, I am about to lay hands on him".

The door opens and Zion walks in "hey baby, I brought you some roses" he holds the roses out to me.

"I'll you back mom".

"Dont kill the boy, sweetheart" she yells from the other line.

I sit the phone down and walk towards him "so you forget our anniversary, hang out with another girl then, you bring me some damn roses hoping that this will fix everything, I think not".

"Baby, I've been super busy with work and I'm so sorry, everything is just moving so quickly" he sits the roses down and pulls me into a hug.

I push him away "that doesn't explain why you were with Mya"I cross my arms.

"Baby, I was with Mya so I could get help with finding you the perfect gift for our anniversary and it just so happened to slip my mind that it came so fast and I'm sorry baby.I wanted to give you the gift with this big set of memories, but here it is" he reaches into his pocket "it took me weeks to perfect this, I really do hope you love it".

I wanted to give you the gift with this big set of memories, but here it is" he reaches into his pocket "it took me weeks to perfect this, I really do hope you love it"

Tears begin to stream down my face "oh my god baby, that's so beautiful, I dont, now I feel so bad for putting you in this situation, I'm so sorry baby I jus-".

He pulls me into a passionate kiss "baby girl, I love you so much and it's my fault that I forgot, no one should need to remind me the date of when we got together".

I kiss him "no I should've been patient with you and not went off in that way".

"Heres your gift babe, I love you so much" I hand him the watch.

He pulls me into a hug "I love you to the ends of the earth, baby anything would been good enough for me like how much did this cost"

I smile "don't worry babe, I should be asking you the same about this ring".

He chuckles "don't worry about it, just know it was made with love".

"Happy anniversary shorty" he gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"Happy anniversary baby" I hug him tightly.