Zion

Netflix and Chill...or maybe not

This request is for Roniya, hope you enjoy!!!

Roniya' P.O.V

"So when were y'all coming back to the house...a few hours...that's cool...alright, bye" Zion puts his phone down and smirks at me.

I look up at him "what" he shakes his head and pulls me into his lap "which movie do you want to watch".

I look at the list of movies on Netflix "how about Interstellar, I've only saw it once" he nods his head and the movie starts.

He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck "you know this is our first time alone in about two weeks" I giggle and turn around in his lap "yeah, I know we just can't seem to get away from everybody".

He pulls me into a kiss "mmm I've missed us being like this" he lays me down "I know".

I wrap my legs around his waist and lightly pull on his hair "pulling my hair already, I haven't even done anything" I pull him into another kiss "then what are you waiting for".

He chuckles and runs his hands down my sides "damn, I love you so much" I kiss him "I love you too baby".

Just as he was about to pull my shirt off the door bursts open "the car broke down so we decided t- bruh are you serious" Nick rushes out of the living room.

I look at Zion "uh, you might want to put your shirt back on" we burst out laughing.

Once we make ourselves decent again we head into the living room "really Zion, second time this week bro" I look at Nick sideways "what about you and Alexys because we walked in on y'all four times this week".

Brandon shakes his head "so y'all really were Netflix and chilling" Zion rubs his neck "is it wrong to want to spend time with my girl".

Edwin holds up his hands up "I ain't knocking you bro, do yo thang".

Austin walks into the living room with a plate of pizza "Well since the moment is ruined how about we finish that movie over some pizza".

I shrug my shoulders "you bought hot wings" he nods his head "bet, bae come on he bought hot wings".

HI...BYE ✌🏾