Zion

Break up/ Make up

This was requested by Giovanna, I hope you enjoy.

Giovanna' P.O.V

I'm sitting in the living room waiting for my boyfriend Zion, once again he's late and it's almost 1 in the morning.

I dial his number "you have reached the voicemail box of 424-***-***" I sigh "I wonder where he's at this time".

A few minutes later the door opens and closes "where have you been Zion" he jumps and drops his keys "what the fuck Giovanna you scared the living daylights out of me".

"I don't care you being scared doesn't answer my question, now where were you" he sighs "I was with wolfie and rice" I nod my head "so your boys more important than me, that's what your saying".

He shakes his head "Nah, you know that's not what I'm saying and everytime I come home late you always gotta say something why can't you be in bed, why do you have to be all up my ass like damn" I turn and look at him sideways "you know why I'm up until you get home because it's getting dangerous out here, anything can happen. Hell I worry every time you don't pick up the fucking phone and its midnight but you know maybe I will go to sleep when I should, wasting my energy and time on a fucking ungrateful boy" I stand up and brush past him.

He nods his head "so I'm a boy now " I continue to walk "you goddamn right and your sleeping on the couch tonight, I'm so sick of you and this bullshit you know what I'm tired and I don't want to do this with you anymore, you don't want me to be a true girlfriend to you and hold you down the way that no one else can I'll find someone who will, I'm done" I go upstairs and begin to pack my stuff.

Zion leans against the doorway "where do you think your going" I go into the closet and get my clothes "you heard me the first time, I said I'm done" he walks in and begins to throw my things out of my suit case "your not going anywhere" I snatch my clothes from him "yes I am".

He picks me up and hugs me "you know I love you baby girl and I'm sorry for giving you hell please don't go" I try to get down "Zion put me down" he hugs me tighter "no because your going to go away" I hear sniffling and he puts me down.

"Zi are you crying right now" he nods his head "hell yea I'm about to lose my girl right now, my guys don't mean more than you when I'm out late with them I'm trying to bring more money home to you, so you dint have to want for anything".

I shake my head and hug him "baby we're already good, look where we live, look at our cars hell look at the house, you don't need to make more money than you already are" he nods his head and gives me a kiss "I love you baby girl" I kiss him back and hug him "I love you too Z".