Nick

It's a surprise

(This was not edited or read over so there's gonna be some grammar mistakes)

So in honor of Nick's birthday I have decided to post an imagine, that's more than likely gonna piss a lot of people off buuuut I'm gonna post it anyways 🤷🏾‍♀️ (WARNING SHIT GONNA GET CRAZY ASF BECAUSE I KNOW THAT SOME OF YALL (just like me) ARE A BIT WILD WHEN SHIT LIKE THIS HAPPENS.

Your P.O.V

Lately my boyfriend has been acting distant and staying out later than usual, I didn't want to make a big deal out of it because I wanted to find out why.

So here I am now talking to Brandon about what time they get out of the studio and if Nick's been acting weird around them too.

Me and Brandon are standing outside the studio on the balcony "Yeah he's been coming home really late and he's always in that damn phone, like last week Monday we were supposed to have a date night and he said that you guys had to stay back in the studio a little while longer-" Brandon cuts me off "we were in the studio until 12 in the afternoon last week Monday".

I look at him sideways "sooo where the hell did he go" he shrugs his shoulder "honestly your guess is as good as mines, I don't understand why he would lie to you like that".

"Brandon don't give that bullshit you know something" he sighs "I can't really say anything and I think it's time for you to head home now, your causes a bit of a commotion".

I storm out of the building and into my car and head home, while I'm driving I dial Nick's number "you have reached the voicemail box of-" I hang up the phone.

SKIP CAR RIDE (brought to you by the boys pranking Nick again)

I park my car in the driveway and go to unlock the front door but it's already unlocked, I was about to get back in my car and call the police until I hear moaning coming from the inside of my house.

So I open the door quietly and tip toe up the stairs as I'm doing this the moaning are getting louder and then I notice that it's coming from Me and Nick's bedroom.

I walk up to the door that is slightly cracked and I look through to see Nick and some random girl going at it.

I sit my purse down and take my shoes off, I creep back down the stairs and go into the kitchen and get my largest knife, after that I go sit down on the couch and wait for them to get done.

"Nick baby that was so amazing, just like always".

"Well you already know how I get down babygirl, anything for you".

"So when are you gon' tell that hoe you and her are over because you know I'm ready for us to be together".

"I know baby I'm gonna tell her real soon".

I hear them walking down the stairs and I wait for them to notice I'm there "um so do one of y'all motherfuckers want to explain to me just what the hell is going on" the both jump.

Raggedy Ann decides to speak "listen here little bitch this is my man and this is my house, that ring you have on is mines as well and that is all the explaining that I need to do".

I stand up and Nick jumps in between us "move the fuck out of my way before cut one of your limbs off" he doesn't move so I shove past him and snatch Raggedy Ann up "you listen here this is my house, this is my ring, and if you want his cheating ass you can have him because he'll do the same shit to you-" before I can finish this bitch swings on me like literally tried it.

I drop the knife and start whooping her ass (obviously), once I feel like I knocked some common sense into her I let her go.

I pick up the knife and turn to Nick "baby just let me explain" I shake my head and point the knife at him "you such a dumb ass, I really hope you know that. I did everything for you, I washed your clothes, took care of the house, made sure that dinner was ready, supported you to infinity and beyond, fucked you like I don't have to do all of this and whenever you want may I add, oh and let's not forget how hard I work everyday" tears start to well up in his eyes and he drops to his knees "baby I'm so sorry, I won't do it again".

I laugh "again? You won't do it again? You've done it behind my back from what I've heard multiple times, you can miss me with that bullshit Nicholas and you can start packing your shit up" his jaw drops "I pay for this house too".

"Sweetheart that is a fucking lie, I paid for this house, it's my name on this bitch so it's mine. So that means you have 30 minutes to get the fuck out and make sure you take this bitch with since she's so much better than the me" he reaches for me and I smack him "No, go get your shit and get the fuck out and here's your fucking ring".

"I hope it was fun while it fucking lasted because it costed you everything" I walk around the house taking down all our pictures.

Raggedy Ann is standing at the door smirking "you a dumb ass hoe, you're gonna be nothing without him".

I look around to see who she talking to" honey, I was already something before I met him, you will be nothing without him and you will always be nothing. Don't think he made himself by his self because I was always there with him, helping them promote, supporting him. But that something you wouldn't know about a relationship, I guess you get so used to being the side chick and your ass can wait on the fucking sidewalk too".

Nick come down stairs with all his stuff "y/n I'm sor-" I don't even looks at him "out".

So nobody's probably gonna read this but any-who, hi guys I'm officially 17 and Christmas is coming up know. Byeeeee ❤️💕