Zion

Pt.2 Your Mine

(Fan Edit by me)

The one you've all been waiting for *looks at beanz* can a get a drum roll please.......and one more time for the beanz in the back........⚠I'm a child of god I promise, I'm just a little less vanilla and this one is going to make some of y'all go insane...it's fine (oh this also involves daddy kink, oh yes I did it #sorrynotsorry) ⚠ HEY YASMIN YOU GET AN UNEXPECTED SECOND PART TO YOUR REQUEST.....
IM DEADASS RIGHT NOW IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS STUFF PLEASE DONT READ IT, BECAUSE SHIT IS GOING TO GET CRAZY AS HELL....BYE HAVE FUN YOU DIRTY PEPS

RECAP

He chuckles "I know my darling I just love to see you angry" I cross my arms "what the hell are you talking about Zion".

He takes two steps towards me "I knew you were outside with Edwin, I haven't touched my baby girl in a month, I needed a reason to get you worked up just so I could bring it down, just so I could bring you down" he brushes my hair behind my ear and kisses my shoulder.

I lean into him "tell me princess, how much how you missed my touch" he bites my shoulder lightly.

Yasmin' P.O.V

I moan "s-s-stop Zion" he dips his fingers into my underwear and chuckles " your body is telling me differently".

He pulls his fingers out and licks them "you're incredibly wet for you not to want me".

He turns me so I can face him and he begins to leave lovebites on my neck.

"Are you sure you want daddy to stop" he kisses my neck and I moan "no I don't want you to stop".

He grips my clothed vagina "who does this belongs to" I squirm unable to answer quick enough, he pushes my underwear aside and pushes his fingers inside "I said who does this belong to".

I moan and grab his arm "you it belongs to you" he smirks and pulls his fingers out "good girl".

I look into his eyes "I need you" he caresses my face and grips my jaw "I want you to beg for it like the good little girl you are".

"Please I need you" his hand meets my ass "please what" I whimper "please daddy I need you right now".

He chuckles "I know baby girl, I haven't touched you in so long" his hand trails down my body then it hovers over the place I want him most "please no more teasing I can't handle it".

His smirk grows "daddy just wanted to have a little fun with his princess, are telling daddy that he can't play with what belongs to him" he pulls my hair and smacks my ass "n-n-no I'm not saying that, I-I need you badly".

"You know I should just leave you all hot and bothered especially after the attitude that you gave me" he gets up.

I grip him through his joggers "I don't think your going anywhere, I mean just look at him" he groans and chuckles "you don't want to play this game baby girl".

I kiss his neck then whisper in his ear "oh, but I do"

He pushes me onto the bed "I am going to ruin you" he tears off my underwear and pushes his fingers inside.

"How do you like this one" he thrusts his finger inside "or maybe I should add two" he pushes another inside and does the come here motion which hits my g-spot perfectly; I squeal and try to push his hand away.

"Is it too much for you baby girl" my eyes roll to the back of my head "it feels so good" he removes his fingers and sucks on them.

I whimper at the loss of contact "I don't want you to come undone with my fingers in you" he reaches into the draw and grab a condom.

He pulls off the remainder of his clothes and puts the condom on.

I take off my dress and he stands up "I want you to lay down".

I do as I'm told and I lay down on the bed, he smirks.

He climbs on top of me, lining himself up with me "are you sure you want this baby girl" I nod my head.

He chuckles and thrusts into me "you know I'm not going to go easy on you".

He puts my legs over his shoulders to get better access.

"Yesss right there" I moan and grip the sheets.

His thumb rubs my clit and I know I'm not going to last long.

He begins to thrust at a faster pace and I feel my orgasm approaching.

He begins to slow down and I push back on him "I don't think I should let you c*m just yet".

He pulls out "get on all fours" I fix myself into the right position and I feel a hand connect with my a**, I squeal.

He then thrusts back into me "you like that baby" I moan and he begins to rub my cl*t again.

His thrusts begin to get sloppy "push back on me princess" I do as he says and I moan loudly.

"Moan louder let them know who you belong to" he wraps his hand around my neck and squeezes lightly.

He begins to thrust harder and faster "I want you to c*m with me can you do that" I moan and nod my head.

He thrust hard into me one last time and we both come undone "ohhhh my godd yesss" I grip the sheets.

He lets me ride out my orgasm and once we're done he pulls out of me and throws the condom away.

I look at him in a daze and picks me up "I put on some bath water for you" he places me in the bath.

"I love you baby girl" he kisses me on the forehead.

I smile lightly "I love you too daddy" he smirks and begins to wash me up.

What's popping you guys, had to make y'all shooketh lmao. I think I'll do someone else for Valentine's day, because I'm in Austin's lane so I might do him.