Zion

It's that time of the month.
This one was requested by Gabi!!!

Gabi' P.O.V

"Bae, bae, bae get up" I'm shaken awake by my boyfriend.

"What is it Zi, you know I was sleeping really well" I glare at him furiously.

"Babe, there's blood on the covers and I think you are on your period" he says in a rushed tone.

"Oh My God" I hop out of bed and run into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

Zion begins to bang on the door "princess, please let me in so I can help you".

I step away from the door "no j-just go away and let me take care of this please" tears begin to stream down my face.

The door knob starts rattling "Gabi, let me in".

I cut on the shower and climb inside, during this time I did not hear Zi come into the bathroom.

I cut off the shower and before I can step out he hands me a towel startling me in the process.

"What the hell Zion" I smack him on the arm stepping out of the shower with my towel around me.

"Here are your clothes, there's a tampon sitting on the counter for you and when your done we can cuddle while binge watching the new season of stranger things, oh and I cleaned everything up don't worry" he steps out closing the door behind him.

I get dressed and head into our room, Zion's already lying down on the bed.

"Come lay down with me babe" he pats the spot next to him.

I sit down on the bed and take my slippers off, before I can lay down I am hit with a wave of cramps.

I wince and cuddle up to him, he wraps his arms around me "aww babygirl do you want me to get the heating pad, I can get you some brownies. WAIT I have a bag of chocolate over here in my nightstand".

He reaches over into the nightstand and grabs the bag of chocolates out.

He hands me the bag of chocolates and begins to rub my stomach.

"Does that take away a little bit of the pain" he says gently.

I nod my head taking a bite out of the mini Hershey's bar.

He kisses my head and hugs me "I hate seeing you in pain like this".

I hug him back tightly "You've been the best boyfriend ever, the pain has barely been noticed with your around".

Here you go Gabi, thanks for being an amazing human being; I hope you like it...byeeeeee!!