Austin

Sad girlfriend.

(A/N thoughts will look like this is how your thoughts will look).
Your P.O.V

"So, do you know when you'll be coming back" I sit up in me and Austin's bed.

He sighs "no, I'm sorry babe I know we've been planning this for months but I don't think I'm going to be able to make it back to LA for that flight".

" Its fine babe, you have a job that requires you to be on the road a lot I understand" I look at our plane tickets.

"Y/n I promise I'll make this up to you in some way, I know how much this trip meant to you and to know that I can't back home in time breaks my heart".

I sigh "well, I've got to go boo-bear".

I hear shuffling "just stay on the phone for five more minutes, please I don't know if I'll be able to call you later on in the day".

Tears begin to stream down my face "I am so sorry babe, but I really have to go I-I I can't" I hang up and sit my phone on the bed.

I pick the plane tickets up what am I going to do with these, maybe return them.

~1 WEEK LATER~

I'm walking the streets of Los Angeles, trying to figure out if I should go to this poetry slam with my friend Elysium.

I look at my screen saver, it's a picture of me and Austin at a convention.

I smile but it quickly falls, he hasn't called since he told me that he wouldn't be able to make it home in time for our trip.

I decided that I won't go to the poetry slam, so I head home.

I notice a few cars outside of me and Austin' house, must be the neighbors having a get together.

I unlock the front door only to come face to face with pretty much and their management.

I close the front door and sit down next to Austin, he reaches for my hand but I yank it away.

"Sooo, what's up everyone" I break the awkward silence.

Simon sits down in a chair "I know by now that you're tired of things being sugar coated so I'll just come right on out with it, the boys are going to be touring with Jack and Jack".

I sit there "are you okay baby" Austin turns to me.

I get up and walk upstairs to me and Austin' room then I shut the door.

A few minutes later Austin walks through the door "hey baby, I know this seems like even more stress but it'll be worth it" he wraps his arms around me "what about us Austin because there doesn't seem to be any time for us" I push him away.

I grabs me and pulls me into a hug "if you'd listen for a minute I would be able to tell you that our girlfriend's can come with us".

I look into his eyes "really" he nods his head and gives me a kiss on the lips "yes really".

Part 2 for this may be lingering in the air, or maybe I'll make you guys wait ......