Brandon

Take a break already

Izzy' P.O.V
"We've been staring at each other all day I think that it's time that I say, you so fucking cute, you so fucking lit, maybe we can turn up, kick it at my crib" Brandon sings in the booth, he turns to me "how does that sound".

I smile "it sounds just as great as the last six times that you've sung it, maybe you should give it a rest and spend some time with me".

He puts his headphones down "babe I need to make this perfect, just give me a little more time".

I cross my arms and sigh "bee you said that thirty minutes ago, I thought since it's your day off we'd spend time together but apparently not" I stand up and walk towards the door "I'll be in the room when your ready, if you ever leave the studio" I mumble the last part.

I storm out of the studio and into the room "babe c'mon all I need is just a few more minutes" I throw my pillow at him "ouch, what was that for".

"That's for not wanting to spend time with me" I feel a pillow land on my butt "of course I want to spend time with you" he climbs into bed and cuddles me "I just want to finish this work so I won't have to go back to it and so we can have more time".

I cuddle into him more "it doesn't matter if it's just a few minutes, I just want you to myself for a little while".

He kisses my forehead "then you have me love, what do you want to do" I smile "can we go get ice cream".

He chuckles "of course, lets go".

We lock up the house and walk to the ice cream parlor that's just down the street.

Brandon kisses my cheek "go find us a seat while I go get our ice cream" I blush lightly "are sure, do you remember what my favorite kind is".

He nods his head "yea, it's cookies and cream".

I find us a booth way in the back, he sits down next to me with my ice cream and his brownie sundae.

He hands me my cone and I glare at him "what did I do" I grab a spoon and take a scoop of his sundae "you didn't tell me that they make sundaes".

He chuckles "baby, you never asked me if they did" I frown "I suppose that your right".

Brandon grabs my hand "I know I've been really busy lately and it's been driving you nuts because I'm away from home more than usual. I'm glad you brought me out here, I really miss spending time with you, ya know like this" I smile and kiss his cheek "it's fine, your here now and that's all that matters".