FSOP Teaser for next chapter

⚠️WARNING RATED R CONTENT (NOT REALLY BUT)⚠️

If you don't do smut, rated r or any of that stuff then skip to the end of this update because I'm not responsible for the corruption of innocence I warned ya. You read something that you didn't want to read sorry jk not sorry told you not to read it but I've been gone from Fifty Shades of Porter and I wanted y'all to see what's going on and why this is taking so long because shit is really wild out here people loving on everyone and these scenes can take a minute 🤣🤣🤣.
I play too much I know but here's the teaser.....
🗣Can I get a drumroll pleaseeeee 💂🏽‍♀️🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁 (I know that was extra but it be like that sometimes)

Katya's P.O.V

He smirks at me "well we did come here for you to meet a few of my friends, but that's not all we came here for".

I cross my legs "sooo are you gonna tell because it sounds like we're all going to fuck after this conversation".

Brandon winks at me "well when you put it like that way" Austin punches him "ouch, I'm kidding".

Austin turns to me "we came here so we can watch them fuck" my jaw drops "you don't sugar coat do you?"

He kisses my temple "you didn't sugarcoat that fivesome assumption did you" I moan lightly "not at all".

He rubs my thigh "is that something that you want, we don't have to watch them we can join".

SOOOOOOO 🤯🤭😈😩 byeeeeeee