Austin

Lazy day ?

Fuck forgot the ⚠ RATED R WARNING⚠ warning very different Austin.....byee

Your P.O.V

"Awww come on that was supposed to hit all three of the targets".

I lay my head in his lap "Austin" he still ignores me "Auuuussstinn" I start to poke him.

I sit up and cross my arms "I got a new lingerie set from Victoria's Secret" he nods his head "that's nice babe".

I sigh "baby you're not paying attention to what I'm saying at all".

"Yeah I am, I just need to take down these snipers before they destroy my fort" I put my legs on his lap "I think I should get a new boyfriend what do you think".

He nods his head "yeah that sounds like a great idea" I shake my head "your not even listening" I get up and storm out the bedroom into the closet.

I take the new lingerie out and put it on "this will get his attention for sure".

I walk out of the closet and stand in front of the tv "babe move out of the wa-" I crawl onto the bed and kiss his neck.

"B-babe stop" I run my fingers through his hair "Please daddy will you pay attention to me".

He growls "If I have to stop what I'm doing I promise, you won't be able to walk for a week".

I crawl into his lap blocking his view "baby will you let me finish this and I give my word I'll make you cum three times".

I bury my face into his neck and grip him through his joggers "but I want him now".

He tosses the controller and places his hands on my waist "tell me what you want princess".

I pull his hair and begin to grind against him "I want you" he chuckles "where do you want me".

"I w-want you down there, please" he dips his hands in my underwear "your so wet and I haven't even done anything yet".

I whimper "what do you want" he smacks my ass "I want you to fuck me, hard".

He smirks then looks me up and down "oh baby I love this lingerie but I'm gonna have to rip this".

He tosses it to the side "I'd love some foreplay but I'm a little impatient today, I promised you that you won't be able to walk for a week, I intend to keep that promise".

He pulls his joggers down and thrusts into me "oh baby your so tight" I whimper "yess just like that".

I wrap my legs around him and he holds my hands above me with one hand while he uses the other to lift my leg over his shoulder.

"Keep your hands up there don't move them" he begins to thrust faster and my hands fly up to grip onto the sheets.

He smacks my thigh "I said keep those hands of yours up there".

He rubs my clit "you gonna cum for daddy hmm" I nod my head "I want more".

He turns me around and kisses my neck, he then starts to thrust faster and harder.

I squeeze my eyes shut "ohhhh daddy I'm gon-" he wraps his hand around my neck and squeezes lightly "let it go baby girl".

"Ohhh daddyy I'm gonn" he pushes down on the lower part of my stomach and I push him back thrashing against the bed.

I blank out ,a few minutes later I sit up "what happened" he chuckles and kisses my lips "you passed out, I think it became a little too much".

I get to the edge of the bed and try to head to the bathroom but I immediately fall to the floor.

Austin lifts me up and carries me to the bathroom.

He sits me on the counter then cuts on the shower "uhh how about that round two".

I love my lane, damn is Austin is daddy....byeee.