Edwin

How they first met

This is for my girl Tana, hope you enjoy this request

Tana's P.O.V

I always sit in the front of the classroom, the seat closest to the window but today was different I had moved away from home and was starting at another school.

My mom pulls into the front of the school "don't worry sweetheart you'll make lots of new friends" I give a her smile "I hope so".

I walk into the school and look for my locker "number 2201" I turn the corner and bump into someone causing all of our papers to get mixed up.

I pick up one of the their papers "I'm so sorry uhh ..." he chuckles and holds out his hand "Edwin, Edwin Honoret and it's completely fine, are you new around here I haven't seen you before".

I giggle "My name is Tana and is it that obvious" he shakes his head "no....okay it kinda is" I sigh and begin to pick up my papers.

We collect all our items and he taps me on the shoulder "I can help you find your locker...if you want me to" I nod my head "that would be a big help".

"Can I see your schedule" I dig through my papers "sure I just need to find it....here you go" he looks at the paper and chuckles.

"Your locker is right there" he points down the hall "you must be something" I stop walking "excuse me".

"I said you must be something because only prodigies get those type of lockers" I smile "I don't do anything too special".

He begins to walk with me to my locker "so what do you do then" I shrug my shoulders "I just make a little music that's all" I begin to put in my locker combination.

"Oh same, I sing" I put my stuff into my locker "so you have a locker around here right" he shakes his head "nah, I chose not to".

I look at my schedule "do you know where Mrs.Walkers room is" he nods his head "yea, that's my first block...I can show you and you can sit with me at lunch too".

I smile "thank you" he shrugs his shoulders "it's no problem really" I look at him "I'm new here and you befriend me so easily why".

He stops walking and turns to me "because I see something special in you and I can tell that we're going to be very good friends" and he couldn't have been more wrong, we became best friends and lovers.

I see fingers snapping in front of me "you okay baby, I've been calling your name for the past few minutes and you've just been staring at me" he chuckles "I was starting to get freaked out actually".

I kiss him "you do know that I love you right" he caresses my face "of course I know that I love you too" he pulls me into another kiss.

Quick question how do y'all feel about multiple scenes in Fifty Shades of Porter???

Should I do a quick teaser or should I let it be until I publish it???