Zion

Jealous boyfriend pt.2

RECAP
You step back "don't even, I can't believe you think so low of me Zion".

"Baby girl, I'm sorry please I was texting my brother about home and it got kind of heated".

You head for the door "That has nothing to do with accusing me of doing you wrong and right now I need some time to think Zion".

You walk out of his room.

Your P.O.V

Its been a week since me and Zion got into that argument and I've been avoiding him like the plague.

The boys have been trying to get me to talk with him but I just need some time.

Right now I'm sitting in my living room eating pizza while watching reruns of Spongebob.

I hear a knock at the door so I pause the tv "who is it" I yell from across the room.

"Its me, baby can you unlock the door we need to talk".

I walk towards the door and open it very slightly "go ahead and talk".

He pushes on the door "let me in and stop being so god damn stubborn".

I open the door "come on then your letting all the hot air in".

He sits on the couch and I seat all the way on the end "baby come here".

I shake my head "no, you said you wanted to talk so go ahead and talk".

He sighs "baby I am so sorry for accusing you of doing things with Noah, it's just I was being a bad boyfriend and to turn around and see some other guy make you laugh and smile the way I should, it pissed me off and I got super jealous".

I turn to him "Zion you're my boyfriend not Noah so you shouldn't worry or feel that way when I interact with another guy, there was so many ways that you could've went about the situation instead of accusing me of cheating. You know that Noah is talking to someone anyways and I'm in love with you why would I want Noah".

Zion smiles "what did you just say".

"I just said that Noah is talking to someone anyways".

He grabs me "No, say what you said after that".

"Oh, um I said that I'm in love with you. I'm confused why are you acting like this".

He pulls me into a passionate kiss "baby you've never said you were in love with me".

I nod my head and giggle "yes, I love you with everything in me, you don't have to say it back I just want you to know and I forgive you but you still aren't off the hook".

He kisses me again "I love you too, I love you so much and I'm sorry I won't ever do that to you again".