Edwin

Jealous much?

This was requested by my bestie, Adrianna I hope you enjoy it...love ya girly

ATTENTION, IF YOU MADE A REQUEST AND I HAVE NIT RESPONDED PLEASE COMMENT YOUR REQUEST BELOW...BYEEE

Adrianna' P.O.V

Me and my boyfriend Edwin are sitting in our living room watching lilo and stitch.

Stitch starts to hug lilo "awwww, he's so adorable" Edwin waves his hand in front of my face "helloooo".

I turn to him and smack my lips "what don't you see I'm watching my favorite show" he turns and looks at me "Ok and your boyfriend wants to spend time with you".

I ignore him and continue to watch the movie, the screen goes blank as my favorite part was about to come on.

"What the hell, cut the tv back on" he shakes his head and sits the remote on the table next to him.

"Why the fuck not I was watching that" he looks at me "I'm your boyfriend, you can watch that stupid show at anytime but we don't get to spend that much time together so when I want to spend time with you I don't want a tv show in between our communication".

I sigh and he pulls me onto his lap "don't be like that baby girl you know I just want to spend some time with you".

I turn to face him "so what do you want to talk about, what do you wanna do" he smiles and intertwined our hands "I just want to talk with you, check in with you" I wrap my hands around him "ok" I snatch the remote from behind him and cut the tv back on.

"I know your not deadass right now because you know this about to make me mad tight if you not playing" I shrug my shoulders and turn to watch my show.

He stands in front of the tv and begins to clap his hands in front of my face "Adriannaaaaaa, hellooooo".

I move to the other side of the couch "I'm talking to you and your ignoring me right now" he sits right in front of my face "Adrianna I'm in front of you not on the tv screen, what the fuck is up".

I groan and look at him "what do you want Edwin, I'm trying to watch my show" he grabs my hands "I want to spend time with my beautiful girlfriend".

He kisses my hand "I can't do that if your attention is on a fucking tv show" I grab the remote and look at him "you have my attention, what's up babe".

He smiles and gives me a kiss "what's been going on baby girl" I shake my head "nothing really, just need to finish up some things for my music video".

He pulls me closer to him "I'm sorry if I was being an asshole I just miss spending time with you, we don't get that much time together ya know" I nod my head and give him a kiss "yea I know, I thought you liked the show too, that's one of the reasons why I turned to it".

He chuckles "I do but sometimes I just want to be with my girl" he begins to attack me with kisses.