Edwin

Fighting.
This one is for Zukhruf, you've been super patience thanks it took me a while but here you go!

Zukhruf' P.O.V

Right now we're at the x-factor and the boys just finished performing their new song.

"Hey bee, have you seen Edwin" he nods his head "yea, he was on the phone and then he went to the dressing room".

I walk backstage to the dressing room I knock on the door, I hear a faint come in.

"Hey babe you guys sounded great out there" I give him a hug and sit down next to him "whatcha doing babe" I try to look at his phone but he turns it.

"Nothing can you stop being nosey"he scoots over and I mug him "what's on there that you don't want me to see".

He gets up "there's nothing on my phone and if you want to start with that stuff you can go sit in the other room with the guys".

I get up and smack his phone out of his hand "and who do you think your talking to I just asked you a question, obviously your doing something you have no business doing so let me see your phone" he smacks his lips "I'm not doing shit and you can pick my phone up off the ground, damn you so irritating".

"Excuse me" he picks his phone up "I didn't stutter, I said Tu jodidamente irritante your fucking irritating " (A/N sorry used Google translate sadly I dont speak Spanish only French... translations will be in bold )

He sits back down and continues to scroll through his phone "we're not done, what's on your phone that's so damn important are you talking to another girl or something huh" I point my finger in his face.

He smacks my finger out his face "now you know damn well, that your the love of my life how could you accuse me of something like that Princesa" he pulls me unto his lap and I try to break free but fail.

"Why would you say something like that" he hugs me tightly "because I came in here to spend time with my boyfriend and you ignore me what's up with that".

He gives me a kiss on the cheek "you know your birthday is coming up baby girl, I have a lot of tricks up my sleeves".

He turns me around and begins to attack my face with kisses "I love you baby and I'm sorry".

I hug him tightly "I love you too".