Brandon

Valentine's day

Requested by my bestie Adrianna, love ya girly. Lol you were lucky ?!?! (sorry inside joke.)

Adrianna' P.O.V
I am awakened by guitar chords.
"The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

I'll always love you and make you happy
If you will only say the same
But if you leave me and love another
You'll regret it all some day

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away".

"Happy Valentine's day my love" I sit up to see the love of my life, sitting in bed with a guitar.

I give him a kiss "happy Valentine's day bee-babe" he wraps his arms around me.

" I have so much planned for the day, I hope you enjoy all of it" he puts the guitar off to the side and hops out of bed fully dressed "I'll see you in two hours" he gives me a kiss "everything you need is down at the foot of the bed".

I get out of bed and look at the foot to see an outfit laid out with a note.

Happy Valentine's Day, my beautiful girlfriend. Get dressed and head downstairs, where love adventures await you there, Love Bee ❤.

I go into the bathroom and do my hygiene routine, then I get dressed and leave my hair in its natural state.

I head downstairs and at the last step there's a trail of flower petals leading to the front door, there's another note on the floor

Now your journey begins right here, walk through the front door and get in the car, the destination your met with will warm your heart, Love Bee ❤.

I walk out the front and get in the car "what are you doing in here Edwin".

"I'm going to be your human GPS" he chuckles at the end.

I laugh "ok, to the destination we go".

He drives down the road and heads into town, he parks the car and turns to me "follow the red hearts".

I step out the car and see red hearts taped to the trees, as I walk I take each heart.

When I get to the end of the path I see a puzzle box and a note.

Connect the pieces and find the reason for your the clue. Just a hint, for my love these hearts are made for two, Love Bee ❤.

I take all the pieces out and began to fit them together, when I'm finished I see two hands intertwined and words across them both.

To my love shall it never fade away, where the flowers bloom furiously and the sun connects to the moon.

I sit down and think for a moment, "flowers blooming, the sun and moon. Ohhh our secret hideout".

I walk back down the path with the hearts in my pocket, I get inside the car and Edwin drives off.

We arrive at the destination "this is as far as I can drive, here's another note" I grab the note from him and get out the car.

Alas my love this is the last note, where the sun meets the moon and the pathway glows, Love Bee ❤.

I look around and see lights going down a path that only we know about, as I walk further in I am met with our secret hideout.

I open the gate and walk down the path "the sunset is so beautiful, I almost forgot" I feel arms wrap around my waist "not as beautiful as you my love".

I turn and jump in his arms "babe, oh my goodness" he chuckles "turn back around" I turn and gasp at the sight.

Tears begin to stream down my face "Brandon Arreaga this is too much, your so good to me and damnit you get me everytime, I love you so much baby" I wrap my arms around him

"Only the best for you, I love you with everything in me baby girl" he leads me to the table and pulls out my chair.

"I made you favorite, Chicken Alfredo with tortellini" I look down at our plate and my eyes begin to well up with tears.

He reaches across the table "do you not like it, I can go bake something else for you".

I giggle "like it, baby I love it, I mean it's amazing and I just don't know what I'm going to do to top this because you've made this about me, why".

He smiles "because everyday with you is Valentine's Day, you make me feel special every single day and you don't make me forget it, so today is about you my darling, now let's eat".

We dig into our food "happy Valentine's Day my queen".