Edwin

First date.

Your P.O.V

I step back to look at my outfit for me and Edwin's first date.

I hear a knock on my bedroom  "sweetie, it's mom can I see what your wearing for the date with that boy, so I can reassure your father that it's fine"

I hear a knock on my bedroom "sweetie, it's mom can I see what your wearing for the date with that boy, so I can reassure your father that it's fine".

I unlock my room door and mom walks in "oh my goodness look at you, dressed up all girly" she puts her hands over her mouth.

I smack my lips "mom, I dress up girly some of the time" she laughs "you look so sophisticated".

The doorbell rings, my mom looks at me and squeals "I'll get it, you double check and make sure you have everything".

~7 MINUTES LATER~

I make my way downstairs only to come face to face with my handsome boyfriend Edwin Honoret.

His jaw drops "you look absolutely beautiful my queen" he grabs my hand and give it a kiss "are you ready to have the best first date ever" I nod my head and smile.

My mom walks into the foyer "you two have fun, please have her home no later than twelve".

Edwin flashes a smile "will do, let go y/n" he grabs my hand and lead me out the door.

He opens the car door for me and then he walks to his side to start the car.

He pulls off and I turn to him "sooo, where are we going for our date" he chuckles "its a surprise, if I told you that'd ruin everything".

I lay my head on his shoulder and began to doze off.

~30 MINUTES LATER~

"Baby, baby get up we're here" Edwin taps my shoulder "C'mon y/n we have arrived at our destination" I get out the car and turn to Edwin.

He grabs my hand and leads me down a path "your not gonna kill me or something right" he chuckles "nope, but the delicious food I made might".

We continue to walk until we're in front of this log cabin "woah, this place is beautiful" he puts his hand around my waist "it'd never compare to the beauty of you" he kisses my cheek.

We enter the cabin and there's a table right in the middle of the room, the room is decorated with fairylights, the lights are dimmed and the roof of the cabin is all glass so you get a beautiful view of the stars.

He pulls my chair out for me and I sit down, while he leaves the room and comes back with a platter and a bottle of sparkling wine.

I stand up, about to help him but he declines and tells me to sit back down.

He sits the platter down and there's a pizza sitting on it "you made pizza for our first date" he looks up at me "do you not like, I can go whip something else up" I shake my head and smile "it's perfect, I've never been on a date before so I didn't know what to expect, but you've been making me feel so special".

He sits some pizza on my plate and grabs the bottle "Edwin is that wine" he nods his head "yep, it's the best beverage to go with pizza and I won't tell if you don't".

"I don't mind at all, now let's eat I want to see if I should be worried about letting you cook in my kitchen" he chuckles "you don't have to worry, if anything you should be worried if I'll ever cook again".