Zion

Tension in the air

This was requested by Imani, I hope you enjoy✨

Imani' P.O.V

"Are you sure that they even remember me" he chuckles "of course they remember you, mani you were here not even a week ago".

He parks the car and we both get out then head inside the house.

"You can go sit in the living room, I'll be right back I'm going to go that outfit that I was telling you about" I smile and nod my head "cool".

I head into the living room and sit down on the couch, all the boys are sitting down on the floor playing call of duty.

They haven't noticed me yet so I just sit here awkwardly until Edwin comes into the living room "hey you guys remember my best friend Imani" the guys quickly turn around to say their hellos but turn back around so they won't have to start the level over.

Well everyone except that fine light skin, I think his name is Zion "hey mani" he smirks.

"What the hell Z, we just died because you weren't covering me like you were supposed to" Austin shoves him.

"Oh shit" Brandon pauses the game, everyone turns to him "what I forgot to text my girl" they soon begin to play again.

"I'll be right back, I need to get my laptop from upstairs" Edwin rushes up the stairs.

I feel something hit my leg, I look up and see Zion wink at me.

Austin pauses the game "Anyone else wants some ice cream" Everyone nods "As long as this ice cream is mixed with caramel I don't mind at all" Zion says this while looking at me.

Everyone heads into the kitchen but Zion comes to sit next to me, Nick pops his head into the living room "ay Z you coming or not" he turns "yeah just give me a minute".

He turns back to me "I couldn't help but notice that you keep on staring at me" he smirks and licks his lips "well I see something I like, especially when you looking like a whole snack".

I giggle and brush my hand against his joggers "I could've sworn you're snack is in the kitchen" he chuckles and grabs me by the waist "nah my snack right here, don't think I haven't seen the way you've been looking every since you got up here" I move his hands off of my waist "like you haven't been eyeing me the same way".

"I'm not going to lie and say I haven't, what's your point" I chuckle and grip him through his joggers "my point is that I think your sexy as hell and I wouldn't mind if I had a piece of you".

He grips my ass and smiles "well I guess we can agree to disagree because I don't want a piece, I want the whole thing" I bite my lip and he pulls my bottom lip from between my teeth "don't do that baby girl it makes me want to do so many things to you".

I smirk and bite my lip again "and if I don't" he runs his fingers through my hair and tugs lightly while kissing my neck all over "and if you don't stop, I'll just have to place something in that mouth of yours then we'll see how sassy you'll be".

He dips his hand in my pants but I stop him "I don't like foreplay" he frowns and bites my bottom lips "but I was going to have so much fun with you".

I stand up and begin to walk upstairs with him hot on my trail I walk past a door only to have him yank me inside and toss me onto the bed.

We begin to kiss roughly fighting for dominance and before we know it both of our clothes are gone and we're just skin to skin.

He pulls away from the kiss breathing heavily "are you sure about this" I nod my head and pull him closer "you're wasting time just d-"

He thrusts into me giving me all of him in one motion "fuuuckkk" my eyes roll to the back of my head.

I began to push back on him "yeah just like that baby girl" he grips my waist and begins to thrust harder.

"Ohhhh my goddd, that can't be all y-you have" I moan out "so this isn't good enough for you" he groans.

He then puts my leg over his shoulder which allows him to go deeper I squeal.

"Is this what you wanted" I toss my head back and try to reply to his question but a moan replaces it.

"Thats not an answer baby girl" he begins to thrust faster "fucckk, yes this is what I wanted ohhhhhh" he puts his hand over my mouth "I don't think you want them to hear".

He begins to thrust at speeds unknown and I begin to feel a heat rise "you gonna come with me princess" he begins thrust faster.

I nod my head and we both release at the same time.

He climbs off of me and begins to laugh "what's so funny" he kisses my forehead "I'm laughing because you think this is a one time thing".

I burst out laughing "isn't it, just a one time thing" he shakes his head "oh baby girl we haven't even got to the beginning".

THOUGHT THIS WAS PART 2... NAHHH (SORRY, YOU BEANZ THAT NEED HOLY WATER AND JESUS 😂😂😂)