All my loyal readers, please

I've been gone for a while and to all my loyal fans, I'd like to give y'all the run down. As you all know I'm relocating to Arizona, but that's not all of it. I have a biological father who is a dick and doesn't take care of me...I lost my biological mother when I was two. My cousin and her husband have always taken care of me and their in the process of getting full custody of me...it's been a very stressful time mainly because I wasn't sure if I was leaving but I am and I'm so happy, my life has been absolute hell ever since I was brought into this world and they made me see heaven on earth. I don't know what I'd do without them because I love them so much and I never ever want to lose them. I suffered from depression, anxiety, insomnia and I was very suicidal because of my biological father or should I say sperm donor. They helped me get through those hard moments in life and I'm not through yet with those moments because I still have anxiety attacks every now and then but because of them I have motivation and support. Now that I have this book, I have you guys and my family...I love you guys so much with all my heart because so many of you have been there with me, so many of you haven't left and none of you know how much I appreciate that. Like y'all are some real ones and I promise I'm back for good and I'm here to stay...on a real note I love all of y'all ❤️❤️❤️ thank you for sticking by my side.

ON A REAL REAL NOTE... THREESOME UPDATE COMING SOON??? Soon as in tonight???? Fifty shades of porter update coming Sunday or earlier

Pretty Much Interracial ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara