BEANZ

Protective best friends.

Your P.O.V

"Here's some tissues for you" Brandon gives me the box and sits back down on my bed.

"I swear to god if that asshole comes around again I'm going to kick his ass" Nick voice full of anger.

Austin comes in and gives me a hug "I tried to get here as soon as I got the text but you know LA traffic, how you holding up kiddo".

I sniffle "My heart hurts".

Edwin hands me another tissue "screw him he smelled like dirt and you too good for him, he couldn't handle a woman yet because he's still a boy".

The boys nod their heads in agreement "exactly and that's why you're going to be fine because your strong, you'll be over this in no time".

I hug my pillow "was I not good enough, did I not do everything that I was supposed to, am I ugly or something like can someone p-please tell me what's wrong with me because it's obvious that it's m-".

Zion cuts me off "don't finish that sentence because it's not you, there's nothing wrong with you and you are so beautiful ok" he hugs me.

My phone begins to ring "Nick can you answer my phone please".

He puts it on speaker phone "Hello y/n baby is that you, I'm so sorry".

"First off you shouldn't be calling this phone unless you want to end up missing"Nick yells.

He scoffs "who the hell do you think you are boy, are you supposed to intimidate me".

Zion grabs the phone "Nah but you should be intimidated because you have five angry guys who want beat your ass".

He smacks his lips " man just give the phone the to my girl".

Austin grabs the phone "Hell no and she's not your girl anymore so can leave that shit with the birds" Edwin sits next to Austin "dude just hang up, your not getting anywhere with your idea so just stop".

Brandon grabs the phone "don't call her phone anymore unless you want someone to come and beat your ass, bro we're not playing with you" Brandon hangs the phone up.

They all turn to me "are you okay".

I smile "yeah, thanks for doing that for me".