Edwin

New Year's Kiss.

Your P.O.V
"Do you want to go to times square and watch the countdown" Edwin grabs my hand as we're walking down the streets.

I look at out intertwined hands and smile "I think that's a great idea, are you sure that your parents won't mind because I don't care where we are right now as long as I'm with you".

He kisses my hand "you know I love you so much, like baby you are everything and I promise you I wouldnt want to spend my day with anyone else or anywhere else" he pulls me into a hug.

I giggle "so we're going to time sqaure" I look up at him.

He nods his head "yea, is that anything that you needed, it gets pretty cold around this time of the year are you sure that you don't want to stop by the house and get a coat or something".

I shake my head "nope, I'm fine and why do I need a coat when I have my amazing boyfriend to keep me warm".

He chuckles and wraps his arm around my waist "let's go to time square".

~TIME SKIP~
When we arrive at time square it's already pretty full.

I grab Edwin's hand tighter so I won't get lost in the crowd.

"Babe can you check the time" he pulls out his phone "uhh, it's 11:58 we're about to start the countdown".

The numbers on the screen reach the the last ten, me and Edwin began to count.

"Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Four, Three, Two, One.... HAPPY NEW YEAR" I look at Edwin and smile.

He pulls me closer and looks me in the eye "Your so damn beautiful what did I ever do to deserve you" I kiss him softly and pull back "I should be asking you the same" he chuckles and kisses me passionately.

"I love you so much y/n". I giggle "I love you too Edwin Honoret" we stand there for a little while longer enjoying each other's company.