Austin

Baking cookies for Santa.
A/N sorry you guys didn't get Edwin's last night, me and family had a disscusion and after that I was pretty much out (lol pun intended)

Your P.O.V
"Babe come downstairs so we can start on the cookies" Austin yells from downstairs.

I sit up on the bed and groan "I said that we'll make them at 7:30".

He stands in front of the doorway "baby it's 8 o'clock, I let you sleep for an extra 30 minutes now get up".

I close my eyes "c'mon can I have my princess back from dreamland" he sits beside me.

"Do we have to make cookies right now" I say but it comes out muffled "you know we do this every year, now let's go sleepy head up you go" he taps me.

I groan and cover my head with a pillow, he chuckles and lifts me up "I'll just carry you downstairs and hope the smell of vanilla awakens you".

We make it downstairs and he sits me on my feet.

I stretch and head into the kitchen "boo you don't even have anything out except for the eggs" he chuckles and rests his head on my shoulder "that's why I woke you up, don't you think I would've let you sleep if I knew what I was doing".

I go into the pantry and get all the stuff that I need for the cookies.

I begin to mix everything together and when I'm done I roll the dough and put it in the oven.

Austin hugs me from behind "you know I love you so much, but your going to kick my ass after this" I turn around "why would I ki-" he throws some flour at me.

I gasp "Austin my hair" he laughs "I'll help you wash it".

I reach for the eggs and crack one on top of his head, he looks at the leftover cookie dough and I look at him "you wouldn't" he smiles "oh but I would" I try to run but Austin grabs my arm and pours cookie dough down my shirt and smushes it in.

He starts dying of laughter and I frown "that wasn't funny babe" he wipes the tears from his eyes and hugs me "I'm sorry babe, you know how I can get carried away".

He hugs me "see look now I have cookie dough on me too".

As I'm sitting there in his arms I begin to notice a smell "why does it smell like something is burning" Austin gasps "shit, the cookies".

I hop ot of his arms and grab the sheet out of the oven, without mittens so I drop them immediately "fuck my hands" Austin rushes to my side and carries me into the bathroom.

He starts knocking stuff out of the cabinet "ok I'm going to clean your hands and it's going to hurt and I'm so sorry baby girl" he begins to clean my hands and I hiss, once he's finished he wraps my hands in bandages.

He leaves out of the bathroom and comes back a few minutes later "I'll make them tomorrow and I just cut the oven off".

I chuckle "some Christmas Eve this is huh".

He chuckles "you have an egg shell in your hair" he takes the shell out and gives me a kiss and I hug him.