Austin

Bad Day turned Good

What is up peep a leeps, I've been gone for a while due to the fact that I've been working on the pretty much books, especially Fifty Shades of Porter (y'all should go read the intro and character list .)

Your P.O.V

"So have you talked to Austin yet, Brandon said that he was pretty pissed all day".

I sit my phone on the counter "that could be why he isn't answering any of my calls".

I hear the front door slam "that's him I gotta go talk to you later sky" she laughs "ok talk to you later girly".

I walk into the living room and see him sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

I sit down next to him "babe what's wrong" he shrugs my hand off his shoulder "please don't touch me".

I lift his head up "I'm your girlfriend I'm  obligated not to leave you alone, baby what's wrong".

"Nothing" he stands up and storms upstairs.

I follow behind him only to have our door slammed in my face.

"Austin can you please open up the door" I knock on the door furiously.

"I just need some time by myself" I twist the doorknob "Aus can you just let me in, I'm worried".

"No I just said to leave me alone, why can't you understand that" I begin to knock harder "Austin Dale Porter, open up the door now, you can be mad about whatever but your not going to shut me out".

I hear the door unlock, I burst through the door and see him looking at his paintings.

"Boo bear" he puts the pillow over his head "don't call me that".

I take the pillow off his head "I will bite you if you don't stop being angry" he reaches for the pillow but I bit his finger "ouch, why'd you really bite me".

He glares at me and I start laughing "what's so funny" I shake my head smiling "your hair's all over the place".

"Don't do that" I look at him confused "what am I doing" he chuckles "your smile".

I shrug my shoulders "what about it" He brushes his thumb against my lips "it's the most beautiful thing ever".

Just a little something for y'all, my writers block is kinda bad so it's become harder for me to come up with ideas, hopefully I'll be back with them good updates soon because this honestly was a crappy update.