Zion

He gets jealous.

Your P.O.V

Me and Zion are sitting in the living room with the boys and a couple of their friends.

I lay my head on Zions lap and look up at his phone "whatcha doing z-bee".

He turns his phone "can you please sit up, I'm trying to do something right now".

I sit up and start talking with Noah "I have those photos that I took of you, do you want me to send them to you".

"Yea, I want to use them in the slideshow that I'm making for Zions birthday suprise".

"You know you look way cool in the photos, do you think Zion will be able to outshine you".

No one's P.O.V

You smile and laugh "Zion doesn't even have to try to outshine anyone he just shines".

Zion and Austin are talking until Zion sees you smiling and laughing with Noah and he doesn't like it whatsoever.

"Hold on Austin, I'm about to go talk with y/n".

Austin daps Zion "alright, but we need to finish playing the last level of cod".

Zion walks over to you and Noah "babygirl, can I talk with you in private".

You look at Noah and get up "Well finish this conversation later, don't forget to find me before you leave".

Noah nods "sounds like a plan".

Zion grabs my hand and pulls me into his room "what the hell was that back there".

"What are talking about Z".

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, you and Noah".

I look at him sideways "we were sitting in the living room talking, something that you didn't want to do with me".

"Ok, that doesn't mean you go and look for attention elsewhere".

"First, off you were being an asshole I don't care if you didn't want to talk with me you didn't have to push me back the way you did".

Zion stands up and points his finger at you "I don't want you talking with him".

"Who do you think you are, you don't get to tell me what to do".

"So then explain why you and him are meeting up later, you going to do something with him".

You look at him in disbelief" if you really want to know, he was going to send me the photos he took of me, so I could use it in the slideshow that I'm making for your birthday but since we're doing something else I might as well not ask for the freaking photos".

His face falls "baby I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions like that" he tries to reach for you.

You step back "don't even, I can't believe you think so low of me Zion".

"Baby girl, I'm sorry please I was texting my brother about home and it got kind of heated".

You head for the door "That has nothing to do with accusing me of doing you wrong and right now I need some time to think Zion".

You walk out of his room.