Brandon

Sexual tension *wink wink*.

Ok so today we're taking a risk, here is some smut for my girl Gabi, love ya✨.

⚠If you not ready do not enter the smut zone cause it gets real crazy, I am not responsible for the corruption of innocent minds you have been warned. I'm not about to keep ya waiting I'm going straight into it⚠

Gabi' P.O.V
I'm sitting in bed waiting for Brandon to come home from the studio, I've been sending him texts all day.

Bee-babe🐝🔥-I can't wait until I get to the house.

PandaBear🐼🌸-good because I have a suprise waiting for you 😉😈.

Bee-babe🐝🔥-Oh really

PandaBear🐼🌸-yes really and if you want to find out what the suprise is you need to come home NOW.

Bee-babe🐝🔥-do I get my surprise if I come home late.

PandaBear🐼🌸-nope it goes away for a whole month like the last three months that you decided to come home late, this month is no different

Bee-babe🐝🔥-On my way now and you better be in that bedroom.

I giggle knowing that my plan has worked successfully.

~15 minutes later~

I hear tears squeal and the front door slam shut.

Our bedroom door flies open "I hope your ready baby girl cause, I want to cut right to the fun part".

Before I can answer he burst into the room and attacks me with kisses.

He stops for a second "are you sure you want to do this".

I pull him back into the kiss, indicating that I want to continue.

"Good, because we have three months to make up for".

He begans to rip off our clothes and before I know it we're both undressed.

He tosses me onto the bed, climbs on top of me and gives me love bites all over my neck.

"Stoooop teasing me and just do it".

He chuckles "whatever you want princess".

He slams into me and it takes me awhile to adjust but soon the pain lightens up.

"Start moving ba-" before I can finish my sentence he begins to thrust into me faster and harder.

My lower area begins to tighten "I'm about to explode, go deeper please".

He puts his hands on my waist and gives me the loving I've been missing.

We both reach our high and stay there for what seems like an eternity.

He climbs off of me and cleans me up (😉) afterwards we get in the shower.

I lay next to him with my head on his chest "I've missed you so much".

"I've missed you too panda bear" he kisses me and sings me to sleep.

For y'all that made it to the end thank you, go gt some holy water and a bible,pray to god, do something to rid of th-. Not about to give a whole speech. Here ya go Gabi girl, I hope you like it and can sleep peacefully.