Brandon

Argument

Your P.O.V

"I don't know what's wrong with him, he comes home to me with an attitude like I did something".

y/bf/n laughs "maybe it's that time of the month for him".

I roll my eyes "I'm serious about this, the way he's been acting is really annoying and I'm tired of it".

He sits down next to me and I glance at him "I'll call you back he's down here right now".

I sit my phone on the coffee table "I don't appreciate you telling our business to your friends".

I cross my arms "and I don't appreciate you catching random attitudes at me but you still do it right".

He chuckles "so I'm not allowed to be angry when I want, so your telling me how to feel now too ".

I smack my lips "I never said that so you can stop putting words in my mouth, damn you so irritating".

"You don't have to be here because the last time I checked I pay for everything in this house".

I look at him "why are acting like this, I didn't do shit to you".

He nods his head "if that's what you think then it can stay like this".

I pick up my phone and start scrolling through Instagram "I swear I've had it up to here with you and your bullshit Brandon".

He stands up and points at the door "then get the fuck out" he yells.

My jaw drops and I sit my phone "I'm going to need you to lower your voice about a good seven octaves".

"This is exactly why I should've just stayed with Tiara" he mumbles.

I turn to him "excuse me, you know go back to that raggedy ass bitch because she for sure gon' make sure you have dinner on the table, support you at your concerts, work a max of 12 hours everyday and then come home to love on you like she hasn't been breaking her back at her company as CEO; but I forgot that's me, I do all that shit for you and then you have the audacity to say some shit like that".

I grab my phone and storm upstairs "maybe I should leave since I'm obviously not wanted here".

I go into the closet and start packing all of my things "what are you doing".

I zip up the second suitcase "you told me to get out, just clearing out my space for your new girlfriend or should I say gold digger because she done slept with almost every teenage boy in the hills".

He grabs my hand and I snatch it away "b-baby I'm didn't mean that I swear, please look at me".

I laugh "so now I'm baby, now you wanna talk, I don't think so. I'm so fucking done with this shit" I throw my clothes into the next suitcase.

He grabs me by my waist "I'm sorry, I've just been stressed out and we haven't been the way we used to be even before the fighting".

I look up at him "Brandon us not being the same is not an excuse, you could've easily sat down with me and communicated this".

He sits down on the bed "management told us that our tour might be longer than half a year, I didn't know how to tell you so it's been stressing me out and I'm so sorry my love".

I stop packing my clothes "you now that I'd be right here when you get back".

He puts his head in his hands "I know".

"But most importantly I want to know why you said that you wish you would've stayed with Tiara".

He looks at me "I'm sorry that was an insult to you and I shouldn't have said it, I love you baby it's just times have been really stressful and I'm trying to figure it out".

I sigh and sit down on the floor "that doesn't mean your off the hook".