Brandon

Anxiety

(Wasn't edited grammatically 🤷🏾‍♀️ it be like that sometimes)

This was a request , hope you truly enjoy! I also have to share something with you guys and I don't want any of you to freak out or hate me. Comment if you guys want to know and depending on your reaction I might be releasing a book about it. Remember don't snap back about something you guys don't know about, I'm not evil or anything of the sorts if I decide to share feel free to ask questions before you assume.

Your P.O.V

Me and the boys are sitting down in the living room, while Brandon is in the studio "his anxiety has been getting worse?"

The boys nod their heads and Edwin goes on to say "yeah at our last concert, he had an anxiety attack" Nick chimes in "we've been trying to figure out what's wrong with him but he won't tell us what's making him so anxious".

I sigh "have you guys asked him if he wants to talk with someone about this" they nod their heads "yep but he said that he's fine, which we know is a lie".

I stand up "I'm gonna go talk to him".

I head to the studio and knock on the door "come in".

I step inside the room and close the door "um, Brandon do you think that we could have a conversation really quickly".

He stop the track he's working on and turns to me "sure what's up".

I side down in front of him "bee babe you've been acting really out of it, the boys just told me that you're anxiety is getting worse and that you've been having anxiety attacks again. What's going on, are you okay".

He looks down and takes off his glasses rubbing his eyes then he puts them back on "I don't know, all this negativity is getting to me and with all the recent events that have happen it has me worrying".

I look at him confused "what negativity"?

He shakes his head "just forget I ever said anything, it's nothing honestly".

I grab his hands "no it's something, especially if you're worrying like this. So can you please tell me so I can help".

Tears well up in his eyes "I'm gonna have to go away for a while".

"W-wait why" he sighs "I just need some time to clear my head and because I need time away from you".

I frown "what do you mean by that" he looks up at me "this is going to fast, I love you so much and what if you're not feeling the way I'm feeling, what if everything goes to shit like with Charlotte".

I grab his hand "Brandon I love you just as much as you love me, you're not in this alone. I'm not going anywhere, I'm here to stay and I promise I will be here until the end okay".

He smiles then gives me a kiss "okay".

I grab his hand and stand up "so are we okay now or do you want to sit here for a while".

He pulls me back into his lap "I think we should just sit here for a while.

Hi beautiful people, how are you all today, don't forget to comment about
what I asked in the intro. I hope you all have a wonderful day, love you guys 💕