Zion

Your Mine.

This was requested by Yasmin, thank you for requesting...hope you enjoy!!! This seems to bring me relief, to write and post for you guys, it was she would've wanted and I know she's proud. I thought stepping back would make me feel better, but it just made me feel alone. So I'm back for good. JUST SO YOU WONT SKIP BY, I LOVE ALL SO MUCH I DIDNT THINK I'D EVER FIND THE PERFECT FANDOM FOR ME TO BE APART OF BUT YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE YOU ALL, THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND I KNOW I'LL GET THROUGH THIS ROUGH PATCH WITH YOU GUYS ❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕.

Yasmin' P.O.V

I was sitting in me and Zion' bed waiting for him to come back from the studio.

I hear a knock on the door, then Edwin peeks his head inside "Hey Yas" I look up and smile "What's up egg".

He chuckles "you feel like helping me pick out a picture for instagram, oh and since your good at poems I was wondering if you could help with the caption too" I nod my head and follow him outside the pool.

He pulls out his phone "So I was thinking this one since the outfit is fire, but I think this picture has better lighting, which one would you pick".

I shrug my shoulders "both of the pictures are fire, along with the outfits so I don't think it'll really matter".

podemos escapar nosotros dos.

"There's your fire caption with a fire picture to match".

He looks at it and nods his head "how come I didn't think of using that as a caption, it's even my own line" I laugh "when you have too much going on in your head, it's hard to make room for other things".

He smiles and gives me a hug "thanks little sis from another miss" I smile any hug him back "no problem big brot-".

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON" Zion interrupts my sentence.

Me and Edwin pull away from the hug "Nothing, I was just helping Edwin with his post, ya know the picture and caption problem when yo-" he shakes his head "I've been looking for you ever since I got out the studio, that was at 1:30 its 2:00 right now and I was calling your phone and everything, picking out a picture is not as important as being with me".

By now me and Edwin are standing up "c'mon bro it's not that serious, she was just helping me with my instagram post, you're making a big deal out of nothing".

Zion chuckles "big deal out of nothing? I'm making a big deal out of nothing, first off Yasmin is not your girlfriend she's mine, Secondly I don't get that much time to spend with her so every second is precious and with that being said I'll be taking MY girlfriend and we'll be going, let's go Yas" he grabs my hand and tugs me into the house.

I turn to Edwin and mouth "I'm sorry" he smiles and waves it off "it's fine".

Zion drags me into our room and shuts the door "what the hell was that back there, you guys had to be doing more than just picking stuff out for a post, you didn't pick up the phone for me and you always do so what's up, you cheating on me with one of my best friends".

I look up at him and shake my head "you know I would never, Edwins like a brother to me and I'm in love with you".

He chuckles "it sure didn't seem like you were in love with me when you and him were out by the pool" I glare at him "so what were we doing then".

He shrugs his shoulders "I don't know why don't you tell me what the fuck you two were doing".

"See we weren't doing anything, you can't even conjure up a thought that seems as if we were" I throw my hands up.

"The point I'm trying to make is that you are mine, every inch of you is mine, I own your whole being" I scoff and shove him away "I'm not just some object, don't you understand".

He chuckles "I know my darling I just love to see you angry" I cross my arms "what the hell are you talking about Zion".

He takes two steps towards me "I knew you were outside with Edwin, I haven't touched my baby girl in a month, I needed a reason to get you worked up just so I could bring it down, just so I could bring you down" he brushes my hair behind my ear and kisses my shoulder.

I lean into him "tell me princess, how much how you missed my touch" he bites my shoulder lightly.

BYE, SORRY.... *INSERT EVIL LAUGH*

Pt 2????????