Austin

My eternal sunshine.
This one was requested by an anonymous person, so it will be like a regular imagine.

Your P.O.V
Me and Austin have been best friends since grade school, I can remember exactly how we met.

Flashback
I was four, my mom and dad were dropping me off at the camping site for k4 - 1st grade.

"Mommy what if a bug crawls in my ear while I'm sweeping".

Mom and dad laugh "sweetheart, you'll be sleeping in a tent nothing is going to crawl in your ear,lets go so you can get to your class".

We catch up with my class and I say a goodbye to my mom and dad "we'll be back tomorrow afternoon, to pick you up ok sweetie".

I wave at them "ok class, you all will be paired up with someone from a different grade than you".

".....and y/n will be paired up with Austin Porter, you guys will have tent Z" my teacher hands us the paper and points to the black tent in the middle of the camping site.

The kid with brown hair begins to jump around excitedly "Hi, I'm Austin do you like to climb trees, do you like to watch yu-gi-oh or Pokemon, I can play a little guitar".

"Hi Awsten my name is y/n and I like to sing and dance and draw, my mommy packed me a playtime bag you wanna see"I show him my small rainbow bag with stickers on it.

He laughs "sure, how about we color in the carebare book first".

~Later on that night~

I hear a rustling "Awsten are you sleeping" I try to wake him up.

He turns over "what's wrong y/n".

"There's something out there" I point towards the open part of the tent.

He sits up and cuts on the lamp "It's ok, I'll protect you how about we sing a song and maybe whatever's outside will go away".

Flashback Over

I sigh we were inseparable from that point on.

I lay my head on Austin's chest, we're watching reruns of yu-gi-oh and eating pizza from this afternoon.

"What are you thinking about, I've been calling your name for like three minutes now" he looks down at me.

"I was thinking about how we first met" I start to play with his hand.

He chuckles and kisses my hand "yea and you'd say my name wrong, Awsten".

I laugh "you colored a carebare book with me, so".

He looks down at me and kisses me on the lips "I love you so much, like you are my eternal sunshine. You're the reason I started singing, afterall you loved to sing and dance and draw".

I hug him tightly "I love you too my Aussy Waussy Bear".

He chuckles and we both lay there watching the television.

It's lovey dovey, I know but it's so cute.