Zion

Have a great time.
This was requested by Arana, thanks you for requesting... I hope you enjoy. PLEASE READ THIS, YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THE END OF THIS IMAGINE SO PLEASE... YOU JUST GON' BE SHOOK AND IM TRYING TO PREPARE YOU IN ADVANCE YA KNOW...BYE.

Arana' P.O.V

Me and my boyfriend Zion haven't been able to spend much time with one another, so he decided that we should go out and have fun.

"Babe are you ready we're going to be late for the party at Brandon' house" Zion yells from downstairs.

I finish putting on my lip gloss "alright babe here I come" I grab my purse and head down the steps.

I make to the last step "you look beautiful baby girl" he gives me a kiss on my cheek.

"Do you feel like walking to Brandon' house" I shrug my shoulders "I don't care we're only five minutes away".

We head out the door and begin to walk to Brandon' home.

|SKIP WALK 2 B'|

We arrive at Brandon' house and knock on the door.

The door is swung open by the one and only Brandon Arreaga "what's up guys, we thought you two weren't coming, we're playing truth or dare".

He steps to the side to let us in "are we too late to join the game" he shakes his head "nah, we were just about to start".

We all enter the living room "what's going on Zi and Ara" we wave to everyone then have a seat.

"Let's start off with Zion" Edwin laughs.

Zi claps his hands "let's go, what cha have for me honoret".

"Truth or dare".

"Truth".

"Is it true that you and Arana have a ship name".

We both look at each other and laugh "yea, it's Zarana".

Charlotte turns and looks at me "Ok Ara, truth or dare".

I smile "let's get devious, I chose dare".

Charlotte nods her head "ok, I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with Z".

My jaw drops "really Char, here" she nods her head "you said dare".

I get up and grab Zion' hand "let's go babe" Zion turns to Brandon "is she being serious" Brandon chuckles "she chose dare, don't worry we'll set the timer once the door closes just don't get too frisky".

I drag Zion into the closet "babe you know we can just sit here, we don't have to do anything because you know if we start I won't be able to stop".

I smile and kiss him "then don't stop".

don't like smut then don't fricking read...bye love you

He begin to kiss down my neck and works his way up to my lip "z-zion stop teasing and just get straight to th-".

He picks me up and pushes me up against the wall "you don't want daddy to play around with you".

I shake my head and moan "no" he gives me a lovebite "not even a little bit baby girl".

I pull his shirt off and then head for his pants, he grabs my hands "not yet baby".

"I need you now" I whined and he looked me in the eyes and at that moment I knew the sweet Zion was gone, he was replaced.

He smirks "you want it that bad huh, you just can't wait" he begins to pull my dress up and pull my underwear off then he picks me up.

"No, I need you n-" he thrusts into me and my hands fly up to grip his hair.

My eyes roll to the back of my head "f-f-f*ck right there" he begins to thrust faster and I let out a strangled cry.

"Hey, guys your seven minutes are up" Brandon knocks on the door.

I wrap my legs around Zion "don't stop I'm almost there".

"Guys come on, I know you two aren't doing the dirty" Charlotte knocks on the door.

Zion begins to thrust into me at speeds I didn't even know existed "this is what you wanted, right".

I nod my head "yessss, oh my god I'm about to".

He places both of his hands on my hips "what's my name".

I moan and he slams into me harder "not the answer I was looking for baby".

He starts going faster "what's my name" my eyes begin to water because of all the pleasure I'm receiving "z-z-zion, harder PLEASE" he thrusts into me even harder.

"Wrong answer baby girl, now I'm going to ask you one more time what's my name".

My legs begin to shake and I know I'm on edge "daddy, it's daddy oh my god, yess" I throw my head back while he continues to thrust letting us both ride out our orgasms.

"Guys what the fuck I told you not to get frisky" Brandon begins to bang on the door "oh my god, dude there's probably kids all over my good towels".

Me and Zion get dressed then we head out the closet only to come face to face with every one else.

Brandon crosses his arms "we said seven minutes in heaven, not fourteen minutes in Arana".

Nick nods his head eating his chips "yea, we could hear Ara from all the way in the living room".

Me and Zion smirk "so are we still playing truth or dare".

Brandon shakes his head "no your going to help me wash everything in that closet".

Go check out the Austin and Nick chapter, they're above the PLEASE READ post