Nick

Day in the studio

Your P.O.V

I get up and get ready to go to the studio with Nick, me and my group are working on this song.

Nick sticks his head through our bedroom door "you ready to head to the studio".

I nod my head and grab my water bottle "yea, let's go" I grab his hand and we head downstairs.

When we make it to the studio we hear music going, I turn to Nick "do you think Brandon is in there".

"Yea, he's probably playing around with some new sounds, I'll see if he's almost done".

Nick opens the door and a few minutes later Brandon exits out.

"The studio is all yours, Nick is in there setting up".

I smile "were you finished because if you weren't we can just come back later on in the day".

He laughs "nah your good, Nick had told me about thirty minutes ago that you were coming down to the studio".

With that I head inside the studio "So, do you want to run through the lyrics then see what type of beats fit with it or beats first then music" Nick turns around in the chair.

I sit down in the chair next to him "I'm going to run through the lyrics first and then we'll do the beats".

(Wrote this myself so it may sound cringy but bare with me.)

Time and time again it's like you always win.

A new girl everyday, there's no need for child play.

I won't wait for you to be everything I need.

I won't wait for you to grow up.

I won't wait for I won't wait I won't for you I won't wait, no.

I checked phone today, there's always something new going on with you.

This time your with her and I know I deserve so much more , but here I am waiting at your door oh.

You promised it would just be us, but lately I've been giving up.

Baby you are too much, so I won't wait for you to finally show me this is true.

I won't wait for you to give me what I deserve.

We used to be the same person, it was like looking at my reflection.

But, now it's time for me go.

I think it's time that you should know.

I won't wait for you, I won't wait, I won't wait.

I won't wait for you,I won't wait, I won't wait oh no.

Nick smiles "that was beautiful, now I think this beat will sound perfect for it, you let me know what you think".

I nod my head "it's good, do you think I should invite the girls over so we could run through the whole song".

He nods his head "yea and when you guys perform this for the mtv music awards, I'm going to be there you know that right" he grabs my hand.

I hug him and give him a kiss on the lips "I really hope so but you guys will be on tour by then".

He pulls me closer to him "you will be a few cities away from the town me and the guys are performing in I'll make something happen, I always do don't I".

I nod my head and he gives me another kiss "ok then so stop worrying and go call the girls so you guys can rehearse".