Austin

Coming home from tour.

Your P.O.V

One more day until Austin comes back from tour.

I sigh and sit down on the couch thinking about all the fun things we'll do when my baby comes back home.

Right now I'm watching reruns of Naruto, which only makes me miss Austin even more.

I pick up my phone and go to his contact 'boo bear😊❤🌸'.

I click on face time and wait for him to answer my call, but he doesn't.

"That's strange he usually answers right when I call, you know what I'll just wait and see if he'll call back".

~5 hours later~

I wake up and check the time on the clock 3:30 PM.

I check my phone and see I have fifteen missed calls from 'boo bear😊❤🌸'.

I sit up and click on face time and wait for him to answer but I'm greeted by Zion.

"Whats up y/n" he waves at me.

"Hey Z can you give the phone to Austin".

"Yea, give me one second....
AUSTIN COME GET YOUR PHONE".

"hold on Z, the pizza parlor is done with my order I just need to pay for it".

"Well, I guess I'll just tell y/n to hang up the phone".

"Wait, no here's thirty bucks just keep the change sit".

The camera switches to Austin with his blonde lion mane.

"Hey poo bear how are you, sorry I missed your call I tried calling back but you didn't answer, how you holding up" he brushes his hair out of his face.

"I'm fine, just watching some anime and playing the new video games I got from the store" I try to crack him a smile but it just isn't working.

"You sure that your alright baby, you look really sad" concern filling his voice.

"Yea I-I-I'm perfectly fine, I just miss you loads and I know your going to be here tomorrow afternoon but you've already been gone for three months" tears begin to stream down my face.

"I sent you something in the mail it should be arriving right about now" once he finishes his sentence the doorbell rings.

"Hold on, there's something at the door" I get and unlock the door only to be greeted by my favorite person in the whole world.

I jump in his arms"oh my god, you aren't supposed to be here until tomorrow".

"Well, we finished up early I'm suprised you didn't notice that me and Z were in the car".

I pull him inside closing the door behind him and I lead him upstairs.

He kicks off his shoes and jumps on the bed holding his arms out waiting for me to join him.

I climb into his arms "I'm so glad that your back I missed you so much".

He kisses me on the cheek "I think I missed you more, you want to finish that dungeons and dragons game with Ian, Matthew and the others tomorrow".

I hug him "I think that sounds like a plan".