Nick

Back Home

This was requested by my bestie Adrianna, love ya girly.

Adrianna' P.O.V

"Baby you said that you'd be back yesterday".

He sighs "I know, our show was cancelled due to a thunderstorm, I'm on the plane now just be patient".

I throw myself onto the bed "I miss you though, she misses you" he looks around "now you playing with fire, I suggest that you stop now".

I show him what I'm wearing "I'm going to need you to put some clothes on before you say anything else".

I giggle "and if I don't" he gets close to the phone and whispers "and if you don't, you'll have a sore kitty and ass".

I blow him a kiss through the phone "your all talk lover boy" he chuckles "we'll see about that when I get home".

I laugh "yea we'll see" I hang up the phone and send him a picture in my new lingerie .

hope you enjoy the flight home 😜

|THREE HOURS LATER|

I'm awoken by the front door slamming.

"Where are you shorty, you was talking wild on the phone".

I sit up and toss the covers off rushing down the steps, I come face to face with my sexy boyfriend.

He smirks and grabs me by my waist " why are standing there like a deer in headlights".

I look at the ground and I feel his hand grab my chin " don't look at the ground now".

He kisses my neck and bites lightly, I moan softly "let's see who's all talk now".

He picks me and carries me upstairs to the bedroom, tossing me on the bed.

I look at him with a spark in my eyes " don't make me wait any longer than I had to".

He climbs onto the bed and pulls my underwear to the side, he looks up at me "I won't".

He puts my legs over his shoulder and goes to work "mmmm yess right there" my hands fly to his head and I feel a sting on my ass "keep those hands of yours up there".

He bites my inner thigh and squeal "I need more" he immediately pushes two fingers inside of me "how's that or should I add a third one" he pushes a third finger inside.

My eyes begin to water and I tighten around him "fuck I'm so close" I push his head down but he pulls his fingers out and sits up.

I glare at him "I'm sure you don't want to cum that way, I've been gone for four months".

He pulls his pants down and thrusts inside of me, I moan loudly "fuck babe your so tight".

He rubs my clit and wraps his hand around my throat, he whispers in my ear "next time you should pick your words carefully".

I feel a hand connect with my ass " don't bite off more than you can chew babygirl because I know this is too much, but you won't tell me to stop; you like this entirely too much".

I wrap my legs around him and pull him closer "fuck I'm gonn-" he kisses my lips and whispers "let it go baby".

I shut my eyes tightly "nu-uh look at me baby" I make eye contact with him and that was it.

My legs begin to shake and I scream "that's it babygirl let it out" after I come down from my high he looks at me and chuckles "we're going to need to buy some new bed sheets"

What's up beautiful people, I've been gone for a while due to the fact that I'm a sophomore in high school (an IB high school) I needed to finish my personal project. Which was a 3,000 word essay about my project and what I learned, I've been trying to get into wattpad for the longest but I have a new phone and I'm back yayyyy.